Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st January 2012, 08:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

If you still have any keys left I would love one.

Thanks
Gunder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1st January 2012, 12:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 583

I have one key left, for members only.
Old 1st January 2012, 09:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
DOTA2
Deadly - Post: 2085

Confused

I've been waiting for a key for yonks, if anyone has one to share I'd appreciate it.
Battlelog ~ PSN - Trent_Steele ~ Steam ~ Battle.net - Chief#6843
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2012, 02:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
I've been waiting for a key for yonks, if anyone has one to share I'd appreciate it.
You got it, PM inc. Have fun.
Old 2nd January 2012, 02:35 AM   #15 (permalink)

I'm out of keys for now but I know there are a few floating around, please check the other thread.
Old 2nd January 2012, 07:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Huh, didn't know this was a clan. I'll be damned if PoE isn't the hardest game to get a key for. Oh well, you gents have a goodin
Kojinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2012, 07:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3784 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Buzzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojinto View Post
Huh, didn't know this was a clan. I'll be damned if PoE isn't the hardest game to get a key for. Oh well, you gents have a goodin
Kojinto, it's more a case of people coming to this thread through a google search and asking for a key, versus giving it to a TOG member who's been around for a while.

These public forums do seem to show up near the top of search results for certain things, and we've had quite a few people coming and creating an account likely just to ask for a key.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish
Getafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2012, 07:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4148

If Kojinto had more than the posts in this thread then they may get looked on more favorably. But posting in here after finding the thread via google search then never bothering to add to the community confirms the original expectation that this is exactly what happened.

Consider this a warning for those trying the same thing after this post....

Join and contribute to the community (ie become a full member) and you may just get one. We are a friendly bunch, but a single post asking for a key is a key we will never hear from again

Snott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2012, 10:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3784 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Buzzed

Check here guys, not sure if any of these are still valid:

A gift from the Path of Exile developers - Closed Beta keys : Diablo

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish
Getafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2012, 06:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 314

Breezy

Hiya Getafix saw you in pvp matches in SWTOR anyway if anyone ever gets a spare key for beta i'd love one been signed up for ages on the website but no luck.

Crispimeat is offline   Reply With Quote