Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th July 2012, 01:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4668

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttomm61 View Post
I tried the guest pass and liked the little i tried...I notice user reviews on Amazon and Gamespot are around the mediochre to bad range....Any opinions on weather to spend 60 bucks or not?
Tom
As mentioned above...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnR View Post
Guys - there is a whole subforum dedicated to Diablo3 - http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/diablo-iii/
Might be better to ask there

Old 1st October 2012, 10:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 13

Yeehaw

I encourage everyone to who has abandoned D3 to give it another shake as soon as patch 1.05 is released, which will by any day now. This patch will introduce more radical positive improvements than all prior patches combined. If you had a passing interest in D3, I highly recommend you check it out when 1.05 hits!
Brometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2012, 01:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 13

Yeehaw

It's immensly immersive, complex and offers many avenues in which to develop your character, esp. if you are creative in your approach & use forethought in development.
Music gives access to every essence of existence. Other arts do this, but are confined & anchored by reference. Sculptures, figuratively represented, physically limited by material, actual & palpable. Poems, referential, breathing denotation, connotation, suggestion, semantics, coding, signing. Paint contains itself in a frame. Music -precision of form & the mathematical tyranny of its laws, escapes into an eternity of abstraction & an absurd sublime that is everywhere & nowhere at once. S. Fry
Brometheus is offline   Reply With Quote