Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th May 2012, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 72

Default E-sim - Australia needs you!!

Hey Toggers!
I've recently been playing a browser based game called E-sim. I've been on it for about 2 months now and having a blast.

The whole point of the game is that you are a citizen of a real life country.
You work to earn money which you can then use this money to buy weapons etc. with which you fight with.
You then fight for your country in battles against other countries.
Once you get deeper into the game, you can own your own companies, write newspapers, control military units, or even become the president of the country!
There's a few other things to play around with as well.

Anyway, recently Argentina attacked Australia in the game, and the outcome was not so great for Australia.

To combat this, we need more Aussies/Kiwis to sign up and fight for Australia.

So, if you are feeling patriotic, follow this link and sign up.
e-sim - Free MMOG browser game
By registering with the link, you will get additional money once you reach level 7.
Stick with the game for a week to try it out. If you don't like it, then drop it. If you do, then hit me up ingame and see if we can get Australia back from Argentina!!!

Oh, and there are plenty of other countries you can fight for if you don't like Australia (unfortunately NZ is not in game yet).

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them as best as I can.
Polski Kiwi is online now   Reply With Quote