Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th February 2013, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

Default Help me find an old game

I had this game pre-installed on my computer when I bought it along with "Grand Prix Legends" a formula racing game from 1998.
It was a kind of rpg game.
The character selection screen was completely black, and when you moved your cursor on a player that player highlighted. 4 classes I remember? A male warrior with a sword, a male archer, a female assassin with claws and a female warrior with a huge axe(she had big tits).
It was a 2.5d game with birdview, and I don't remember it having any menu. The minute you started the game the char selection appeared. That is how I remember it.
When you entered the game to the left side there was a little town and some fountain thingie behind your back. In front there were some mobs, like little grey minions.
To your far left there were some black panthers, and around them some miniboss things like sand-golems.
Any1 has any idea what game it could be?
Ady20 is offline   Reply With Quote