Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st September 2013, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1950
 delushin's Avatar

Question War markers for military maps

Hey Guys,

What are those markers called that back in the day were used to map out strategy and movements?

You know they also have them in Game of Thrones etc ... I want to get a set preferably of the WWI kinda but I don't know what to search for.

Currently Playing:
  • Paragon
  • Albion Online
Youtube Channel - Del Does
delushin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23rd September 2013, 11:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 532
 Spinn's Avatar


Game of Thrones refers to them as "Coloured Plastic Units"

So I would think you could look for Plastic Units or World War 1 representation models. etc..
Currently playing:
Via Steam account: TOG | Spinnz
- Rocket League, Dungeon Defenders 2, CS:GO
League of Legends - HoreTez (OCE)
/ MrSavBlanc (OCE)
.. and then whatever i can get my hands on.
Spinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0