Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th November 2014, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

Thumbs up Astonia 3.5 reborn

Astonia reborn is a clone of the original astonia 3.5 created by intent software who moved on to developing mobile games they later a few years after they gave up the game released the source to the players to resurrect the game and do as we please to improve and bring a whole new audience to this great game.

The game is a 2.5D hack n slash and is player ran and developed we put in alot of work to improve this game we know it will no compete with newer style games as many people run after the top graphics game due to the pretty colors....

This game has a full stat controlled character raising ability you choose what stats to raise to fit your play style over 20 different stats for each class.

PVP is a huge deal in this game clanvsclan fights as well as multiple clan fights as well as raids and clan live.

3 classes "we will add more just need to balance"
mage, warrior and a hybrid class.

Below is a few screen shots of the game, do not let the graphics turn you away from this game as me myself did this at first back in 2005 when i first started i then returned a few months later to actually give it a chance and have been playing it since.

Hope this helps us broaden our player base up a few even if it only gets us 20 new people the community here is great and everyone gets along "unless your clans are at war then there are always issues"

If you happen to start ask for syns or rizal which is me and i will be more than willing to help, this is also lets me know that my postings are helping thanks guys.

astoniareborn.com
facebook.com/groups/403166536498607/

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Blaine85 is offline   Reply With Quote