Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range > Rust (Public)

Rust (Public) Do you trust your neighbour?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th January 2014, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rust Game Op
Harmless - Post: 33

Hot
Default Information for TOG members joining server.

Hello All.

Welcome to RUST. You're joining a community with a vast network of members now in game. Loners.. crafters...builders.. assaulters. There is something for everyone. That said let's get down to brass tacks and get the down low on what this world is like.

TOG have taken a valley and made it home. It is located in an area of a Radiated town that has a road bisecting the middle of it. Look to the valley and you will see a thriving metropolis of homes built by fellow TOG.

What do you need to know to stay safe?

Be in Teamspeak. Wear your TOG tags. TOG are helpful and eager to welcome new players. But, RUST is a dangerous world filled with bandits and people intent to smite us down. What this means is we are attacked.. All the time. After so many attacks we now give a TOG challenge in TS. If the challenge isn't responded too you may be shot. If a TOG is able they will give a warning for a player to move on first and often give some food and a hand before hand. If they can.

So summarised. Use RUST ts channel and wear your TOG tags or the chances are if you're in TOG area and do not respond to the challenge, you may be shot.

It's easy to get upset when your hard earned equipment, weapons, armor and buildings are attacked or taken. Believe me I have intimate experience with this on a daily basis. But when it all seems dark and done your fellow TOG band with you and help lift you again.

That is what makes TOG so special. The TOG Esprit De Corps. And personally I would like to thank my fellow TOG members for being there during the hard times in game.. Thank you.

Regards.

TOG | Melker
Melker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th January 2014, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Average - Post: 180

^^ what Melker said

Another way of looking at it... is that you might lose your things right now... but everyones going to lose their things in the next patch! So *shrug* just go C4 Melkers place
DeeTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2014, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 320

Yeehaw

Just to make a little note. When crafting press shift and + it will increase by 10. Press CTrl and + it will craft the maximun amount you have in you inventory. Saves pressing the + button so many times.
angus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2014, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Average - Post: 152

Sleepy

I have a massive wooden house in TOG town that only houses little old me so far. If any TOG members need a place to setup, just ask. got plenty of rooms and floors. Also starting to construct a massive tower overlooking Small Rad Town and to cover the Western front of TOG town. So any house mates that want a vantage are welcome too.
Merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2014, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Division Captain
MechWarrior Online
Elite - Post: 3183

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeTee View Post
^^ what Melker said

Another way of looking at it... is that you might lose your things right now... but everyones going to lose their things in the next patch! So *shrug* just go C4 Melkers place
How often will these resets occur and when is the next one due?

Im one for longevity, so do not want to spend hours building a massive tower if its being reset a month later...

MWO: White Bear 84 | Minecraft/Rust: white_bear_84 | BF3/BF4 - Fired_up_Bear84 | ESO: WhiteBear84 |

white_bear_84 is offline   Reply With Quote