Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Yes (via mods)
TOG ET DIVISION - LINK -
For those that don't know, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone, downloadable multiplayer game in which players wage war as Axis or Allies in team-based combat. It's a team game; you will win or fall along with your comrades. The only way to complete the objectives that lead to victory is by cooperation, with each player covering their teammates and using their class special abilities in concert with the others.
• Wolf: ET | Splash Damage
Baserace, an Enemy Territory custom map by Cptn Triscuit
Its a race, to build your base! Steal Construction Materials from your enemy's base and secure them at the various 'Capture Pads' located in your team's base. Different capture pads correspond to different base constructions and upgrades. Capture Pads can be used multiple times to upgrade constructions. Additionally, constructions can be 'synergized' by completing combinations of other constructions. The first team to complete 40 constructions wins!
• ET Pro mod v3.2.6
• 10 v 10, 1 spec coach allowed
• no map timelimit
of the server settings are GameArena competition based
-skill and abilities are locked at the following-
1. Issued Binoculars
2. Improved Physical Fitness (stamina bar to recharge at 160% of the normal rate)
1. Improved use of Light Weapon Ammunition (extra clip of ammo)
2. Faster Reload (35% faster)
3. Improved Light Weapon Handling (SMG spread is reduced by 35% while Pistol recoil is halved)
4. Dual-Wield Pistols (dual-wield akimbo pistols option)
1. Improved Projectile Resources (firing a Panzerfaust or Mortar will now take 1/3 less Power Bar than default)
2. Heavy Weapon Proficiency (overheating Emplaced or Mobile MG will cool at twice the normal rate)
3. Improved Dexterity (default heavy weapons speed penalty is now decreased)
-max Panzerfausts per team, 2
-max mobile MG42s per team, 2
-max Flamethrowers per team, 2
-max Mortars per team, 2
1. Medic Ammo (extra clip)
2. Improved Resources (2 syringes extra max ammo, 2 extra on spawn plus Medic pack only takes 15% Power Bar instead of 25%)
3. Full Revive
1. Improved use of Explosive Ammunition (four extra Rifle Grenade rounds and four extra Hand Grenades)
2. Improved Dexterity (arm and defuse Land Mines and Dynamite in half the default time)
3. Improved Construction and Destruction (constructing and repairing objects and setting Dynamite or Land Mines uses 1/3rd less Power Bar charge than normal)
4. Issued Flak Jacket (Flak Jackets which provides the player with 50% damage deflection from explosive weapons)
-max rifle grenaders per team, 2
-max mines per team, 6
1. Improved Resources (every Ammo Pack you distribute will contain an extra magazine clip and issuing the Ammo Pack will only deplete your Power Bar by 15% instead of 25%)
2. Improved Signals (calling in an Artillery or Air Strike uses up only 2/3 of your Power Bar)
3. Improved Air and Ground Support (each Air Strike now has two aircraft incoming and each Artillery Strike lasts twice as long)
4. Enemy Recognition (placing your cross-hairs over an Enemy infiltrator will result in a Disguised Enemy prompt and their location will be highlighted on your team's Command Map)
-max artillery / air strikes per minute is 3 (default cap is 6)
1. Improved Use of Scoped Weapon Ammunition (each Ammo Pack you get from a Field Ops or Ammo Cabinet includes one extra clip of ammunition for your Scoped Weapon)
2. Improved use of Sabotage and Misdirection (Satchel Charges and Smoke Grenades Power Bar usage reduced by 1/3)
3. Breath Control (50% reduction in both recoil jump and weapon sway with Scoped Weapons)
4. Assassin (your expertise with the knife allows you an instant kill with any backstab)
>> Synergy Hint: Level 4 Engineering + Level 2 Spawn = Outpost
>> Synergy Hint: Level 1 Tactical + Level 2 Armory = Covert Weapons
>> Baserace Hint: Avoid Rocketgun fire by traveling in the trenches.
>> Baserace Hint: The Ruined Tower can be scaled with the Wall Jump ability.
>> Baserace Hint: Jump on box tops to avoid triggering the enemy's underbase alert.
>> Baserace Hint: Plant all your teams landmines before activating the landmine sentry.
>> Baserace Hint: Disguised Covert-Ops can open the enemy's Supply Chests as well as Teamdoors.
What YOU Need!
^ Click image to go direct to the full Baserace online mission guide!
• Enemy Territory - link
• Enemy Territory patch v2.60 - link
• Enemy Territory patch v2.60b - link
• ET Pro mod v3.2.6 - link
• nedETPRO pack - link
- 70KB - (watermarks/skullmines mod)
• Baserace map plus Baserace Scoreboard mod - link
** ned's blog - How to Install Enemy Territory **
note: server config is still in testing phase