Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st November 2009, 02:50 AM   #91 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 669

Cheeky

^^omg, i hate it when im out of ammo and the support guy with the ammo crate is staring at me yet not taking out the supply crate!!
Mysterio3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1st November 2009, 04:37 PM   #92 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545

Chatty

OMG i know aye, or when you die and theirs a medic right next to you but he runs right over you and doesnt revive ya
Old 1st November 2009, 05:49 PM   #93 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator
Guru - Post: 11366

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCamV View Post
... or when you die and theirs a medic right next to you but he runs right over you and doesnt revive ya
I agree that IS annoying!
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2009, 09:45 AM   #94 (permalink)

Chatty

You know what also really grinds my gears...trying to knife someone but for some reason your directly behind them and it misses and then they turn around and stab you on the spot in one hit
Old 2nd November 2009, 10:13 AM   #95 (permalink)

Cheeky

yes or when the enemy somehow manages to lunge and knife you from 10 metres away but everytime you try to knife them back at point blank it doesnt kill them :S
Old 2nd November 2009, 10:46 AM   #96 (permalink)

Chatty

yes theres those too haha...theirs also those people who seem almost "invincible" for example..you release a full clip into them from the Voss L-AR they dont die..its when you whip out the pistol that they die..then you take maybe 10 steps and it says you have been killed by them..by them shooting at you! I swear there was no one else around so how was it I took 10 steps away and i was dead...somehow he had a medic following him in the shadows that no one could see or hear
Old 2nd November 2009, 11:44 AM   #97 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2144

Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoh View Post
What really grinds my gears, is... RUNNING OUT OF AMMO!

That, and then spending the next 5 mins running around like a headless chook looking for new ammo/weapon only to pick it up and then get shot in the head not 2s later
r8response is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2009, 11:56 AM   #98 (permalink)

Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8response View Post
That, and then spending the next 5 mins running around like a headless chook looking for new ammo/weapon only to pick it up and then get shot in the head not 2s later
And thats if your lucky...normally you run outta ammo and then your running for about a minute before ya die because theres an enemy a few yards ahead but you got your knife
Old 2nd November 2009, 01:03 PM   #99 (permalink)

Cheeky

or better yet, after you've somehow managed to run back to base for supplies, the moment you stop to replenish your ammo, you get sniped in the head! :s
Old 2nd November 2009, 01:09 PM   #100 (permalink)

Chatty

better then that..you do get resupplied you decide to head back out there you load your gun and you run into the fire fight and get killed by a friendly nade