Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th November 2009, 04:51 AM   #131 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 669

Cheeky

lol im guilty of that too sometimes, the moment shield is down, im sitting in there with my shotty, sentry gun, and sonar :P
not so much on TOG server cuz the titan doesnt move.

what really grinds my gears is when we lose, those same campers blame the rest of the team for camping and not capping... hypocrisy FTW!!!

^.^
Mysterio3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 28th November 2009, 10:44 AM   #132 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25473

Amused

From what I've heard of a game in development like that (sans-vehicles), it didn't do so well in the closed beta. The maps were turned into rubble in no time and everyone was just playing in that for the rest of the game. Just can't remember what that title was atm. *scratches head*

What really grinds my gears, is purchasing a game and it constantly crashing with no support to resolve it. Even though its a game thats been out for years.

(stupid nvidia drivers!)

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 03:11 PM   #133 (permalink)

Cheeky

what really grinds my gears is when your in an intense game where the difference between winning or losing is merely one or two kills and theres only 30seconds left on the clock, then the damn phone rings and caller ID is someone important such as boss or gf. you think to yourself, nah, it'll be fine, i'll just quickly pick up phone and hit hands free. the moment you let go for mouse (or controller) you get your head blasted apart by a machine gun and your team loses...

^.^
Old 30th November 2009, 09:34 AM   #134 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545

Chatty

what really grinds my gears is when your close to getting an award and your one kill off and theirs an enemy infront of you and you take the shot with 20 seconds left on the clock...you miss..you then take the next shot and right before you pull the trigger..an FAV runs you over..and your dead for 16 seconds
Old 4th December 2009, 03:25 AM   #135 (permalink)

Cheeky

What really grinds my gears is
Javelin Glitch!!!
Friggin hate this glitch with a bloody vengence! im sick of shotting someone and having them literally explode in my face killing everyone within like 20 metres (30 if they use danger close). This is the biggest f-up of a glitch any bloody game has ever had!
Worst part is, when the noobs on my team start tryign to do it back to the other team, the idiots run through the middle of our entire team only for an enemy sniper to take him out, killing the rest of us in the process!!!
IW better fix this fast or the MW2 mp side is gonna disappear real fast!

^.^
Old 4th December 2009, 08:08 AM   #136 (permalink)

Chatty

what is this javelin glitch??

what really grinds my gears...people who ram me with their vehicles...especially the transport ships..GRR
Old 4th December 2009, 10:28 AM   #137 (permalink)

Cheeky

its a bloody annoying glitch on MW2 where someone just purposely runs up to you with a javelin and waits for you to kill them (if you dont, they'll just knife you), and when they die, the glitch makes the javelin go in whatever direction they were pointing it, since the javelin always drops a bit after launch, chances are it will hit the ground and explode. oh and the javelin missile is made to take out tanks and armored stuff in one hit, it packs one hell of a good explosion, especially with danger close which amplifies explosions. had one FFA game on rust where if anyone killed the javelin guy, it wiped out everyone on the entire map!
what grinds my gears is IW wont be patching MW2 to allow players to select locale for its matchmaking process until the next DLC at the earliest... it was a standard system in WaW that they've decided not to put in despite its massive popularity.

^.^
Old 4th December 2009, 10:50 AM   #138 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25473

Amused

[sidebar - LOL at "Danger Close" being the perk that makes explosions bigger, isn't that what US armed forces say when there are friendlies near the target?]

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2009, 11:19 AM   #139 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1335 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Sneaky

This is the Javelin glitch...

YouTube - MW2 - Javelin Glitch & Minitage

Those that don't play will probably have a lol at some of the kills. Those who do will be less impressed of course... ; )

Asmodai aka Saviourself aka Stabbitha aka Azshadoria... or Azsh... Azshaz?
Asmodai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2009, 02:31 PM   #140 (permalink)

Chatty

LOL oh geez haha..that is pretty funny. But that would suck heaps in game.

What grinds my gears..RDX hopping...seriously WTF..how do you move so fast like that and then manage to jump, throw the rdx, do a 180 in mid air and go prone at the same time..WITHOUT DYING FROM YOUR OWN EXPLOSION!

does my head in