Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd September 2009, 02:25 PM   #31 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25490

Amused

Pressing a button, wondering why its not happening, pressing the button again, and then dieing for not pressing the button.

(see Disco, LAG)

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24th September 2009, 05:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545

Chatty

spawning in an unmanned chopper about to collide with the ground coz the pilot decided to jump out and let it fall coz he saw a tank he wanted
ColdCamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 02:24 PM   #33 (permalink)

Chatty

Dear Grinders

I find this funny how we got 350+ views here..but only 33 posts haha.

Of all those views im sure atleast half of them are agreeing with what we already said..and a quater of them are saying in thier heads "you know what really grinds my gears..." so if your checking out this thread and are thinking that...write it up

Its a good way to find more gamers who get annoyed about the same lil things you get annoyed with in fps's

And as for my grind today...SNIPERS..FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN...not hiding off in the distance shooting at me!

P.S im thinking about starting one of these in the MMORPG section give me a yay or nay if you think I should and i will decide upon what other people think.

Thanks, ColdCamV
Old 25th September 2009, 09:13 PM   #34 (permalink)

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCamV View Post
Dear Grinders

I find this funny how we got 350+ views here..but only 33 posts haha.

Of all those views im sure atleast half of them are agreeing with what we already said..and a quater of them are saying in thier heads "you know what really grinds my gears..." so if your checking out this thread and are thinking that...write it up

Its a good way to find more gamers who get annoyed about the same lil things you get annoyed with in fps's

And as for my grind today...SNIPERS..FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN...not hiding off in the distance shooting at me!

P.S im thinking about starting one of these in the MMORPG section give me a yay or nay if you think I should and i will decide upon what other people think.

Thanks, ColdCamV
I can think of fifty things right now, #1 will be "server down times 8pm on a friday night..."

We need you, Citizen!
Old 26th September 2009, 02:10 PM   #35 (permalink)

Chatty

i want to see your list of 50 things Reoh

my grind for today is people who somehow manage to shoot you..through stuff and the only thing you can see when their shooting is their head...its good cover yes..but its so annoying and all you can do is run and hide somewhere else
Old 26th September 2009, 02:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

Amused

People that shoot you through walls!

(then go start the mmo grind thread, haha)

We need you, Citizen!
Old 27th September 2009, 10:11 PM   #37 (permalink)

Chatty

Reoh i have made the gear grind in the mmorpg section and it would be an honour to have you to be the first one that grinds on it

P.S you owe me 50 grinds so start the list lol.

And my grind for today..You know what really grinds my gears..And this one comes from my girlfriend..You know what really grinds her gears..and mine People on the Voice Chat who try to command everyone else playing..the game is a game to be played..not for people to think they command the whole game.

And another one is people who get kicked from games only to return 5 minutes later under a different name..IF you get kicked..YOU get kicked for a reason...dont come back 5 mins later and abuse people you should probably realise that your not fooling anyone! Its still the same dickhead just under a different name! im sorry but that really annoys me..and the bottom line is..YOUR STILL GONNA GET KICKED...AND BANNED!

Regards, ColdCamV..and his girlfriend
Old 28th September 2009, 11:00 AM   #38 (permalink)

Amused

I don't want to take them all up, so I left half a dozen or so there and I'll come up with more as I go.

[edit]

Oh and topical, Having a Scrim and then discovering you don't have the right map/patch installed.

We need you, Citizen!
Old 29th September 2009, 05:29 PM   #39 (permalink)

Chatty

My one for today..well actually i got 2 today so here they are because i dont want to do a long boring opening bit.

What grinds my gears...
1.This comes with a little story so bear with me..you will be playing a game and your doing good..you got a good score and your like "yeah alright im doing really good..i gotta keep it up" you kill another player..not even a minute later..BOOM..kicked from server for "hacking"...no this is not another rant about hackers...this is a rant about players who cant stand getting killed and who are also..good friends with the admins of the server as i found out, i took it in stride and went to another server to play but my point remains clear...IF YOU DIE DO NOT SOOK ABOUT IT AND GET THE PLAYER KICKED...GET BACK IN THERE AND KILL HIM! ITS A GAME!!

2.We have all been affected by this one...whether another player did it to you..or you did it to another player..the point is..it annoys people..and that point is NADE SPAMMING! yes you can get alot of kills and a good score but when a shooter game gets down to two teams just hurling nades at each other for 10 minutes it just gets boring!...you spawn..hurl a nade..run..hurl another..die by incoming nade or friendly nade..respawn and repeat. It annoys me considering i spent a good minute being killed and revived by another player coz the enemy was spamming nades right where i was and couldnt move.

Those are my 2 really long grinds for today...i might have more tonight as im gonna hop on bf2142 later tonight..hopefully the TOG server will be up it was when i got off so heres hoping haha.

P.S if anyone here who also plays MMO's go check out the What Really Grinds My Gears section there and put in your thoughts!

Regards, ColdCamV
Old 30th September 2009, 02:13 PM   #40 (permalink)

Chatty

Today is a special day...i dont know why it just is

So heres my grinds for today

You know what grinds my gears..people who think they are top sh*t at flying gunships and attack choppers and stuff, I know im not the best..infact i never use gunships or attack choppers coz i always seem to get team killed before i can get to it because you always have that one guy on your team who thinks hes the best pilot on the server and will crack it at ya if your trying to touch HIS chopper/gunship. Funny thing is when this happened within a minute of him taking off he got shot down by a combination of an AA gunner and an enemy gunship...and some guy with a pistol..coz i dont know why but thats what said killed it

But the point is..people who think they are the best pilots or anything and crack it at people trying to fly the gunships and what not..they really annoy me..because truth is no one is the best pilot and people who think they are..annoy me.

Regards, ColdCamV