There's a thread for this in the MMORPG forum which can be quite helpful when thinking about which game developers we should approach and what questions you'd like to know (I started a thread for this for Modern Warfare 2 not so long ago). I thought it would be a great idea to start one here for the shooter fans.
What up-and-coming games would you like to see Question & Answer articles for at TOG, and what would you like to ask them?
Ok because no one else wants to help on this.
All Points Bulletin
- What sustomisation are you gonna have to differ me from the other characters in the world.
- What weapons can be used?
- How many people can you fit in a vehicle?
- How many people can shoot out of the vehicle?
- What is the goal of the game?
Any FPS with no dedicated server support...
Natural Selection 2
-What major changes have you added that you believe will turn the battle?
-Is the Onos still an overpowered adonis?
-What new abilities,weapons,armor,buildings are the marines recieving?
-will the Gorge have many new abilities?
-Will the old units still be in the game and will their be any new units?
-What exactly was the point of making this?
-How will this be different from the original Batlefield 1942
-How will multiplayer be conducted?
-What kits will their be?
-Wake Island is a map you have said you clearly want to use as its an Icon, Do you plan to change anything on it and do you plan to release other maps from the original game?
-Is this going to be a xbox 360 exclusive or will it also be rereleased on computer?
Army Of Two: 40th Day
-What changes have you made to gameplay?
-Have you added the coop moves you said would originally be in the first game?
-Will we have a more customizable weapon selection?
-What vehicles will be in this game?
-What do you plan to do with the multiplayer mode?
-Your multiplayer mode is called Extraction, what does that mean?
Splinter Cell: Convictions
-What have you done to this game to make it stand out above all other current games similar to this one in genre(ie assasins creed)
-Is their a co-op add on?
-What new mouves have you added to fishers arsenal?
-what made you decide to take the series in this direction?
Battlefield Bad Company 2:
-With all your new upgrades do you think it was wise to give them to people who got the LE edition first instead of the people who got the normal edition?
- Your trailers look amazing and the gameply looks fun but the maps look small compared to other BF games why?
- If the maps are smaller have you made them a decent enough size to allow veteran snipers to pick off their targets down range safely or are we looking at grenade spammers all game?
- What are some of the things that you have hidden from the public and cant wait to show us?
- Your destructible enviroment seems flawless now but have you changed your ideas on this program to make it seem much more realistic in counterpart to other games with the same program ie. Red Faction Guerilla?
|All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0