Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd October 2010, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 21333

Shocked
Default [MOH] Operaton Cleansweep (new mode , new maps)

Loving this game already new maps which BFBC2 have been waiting for for ages and MOH gets it Nov 2nd

Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces.

Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community.

Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.

There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.

Medal of Honor

If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money

Last edited by Binary-Ninja; 22nd October 2010 at 09:35 AM.
Binary-Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22nd October 2010, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 731

Yeehaw

dear DICE ...add more f***ng guns ....... wears my F***ing Barrett you tight bastards.
UN1TISGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2010, 08:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1241

Lurking

I actually don't miss having lots of guns to choose from at all. I thought I would but I don't...... lol

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage
, rage against the dying of the light.
Rage032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2010, 09:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Shocked

Once you have tried them all i come back for the M4A1 standard barrel with red dot scope and open tip ammo ... but saying that they have left the game wide open for expansions .. eg new maps packs now ... maybe new weapon packs later ... if they make their future DLC in tune with the game now it will give it legs for a while ..

BFBC2 had to go rehash the vietnam theme which has been done a thousand times over and will have to wait see how popular ... What i liked about the current MOH maps and the new mode / maps is the terrain .. we know it is based in Afghanistan and we know the terrain from urban squats to mountain sides but what worked is not having to walk 5 miles to see a enemy

If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money
Old 28th October 2010, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
TOGOA High Sec Director
Dangerous - Post: 808

I have to say your right there binary about the maps you do not have to walk for 5 miles just to get into the action, The guns are find, I always find that I will come back to the M4A1
Old 3rd November 2010, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Shocked

okay guys this is out part of new update as of 2/11/2010 .. cleansweep is free ... hotzone is paid for content not sure how at this stage

Old 3rd November 2010, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7252

Paranoid

I prefer the concept of attrition but there needs to be an objective to go with it. Played a few maps and a number of times it was 1 guy left camped in a corner vs another guy left camped in a corner.

Also not a fan of the intermittent UAV but I guess that's to try and combat the above scenario.
Purg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 03:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7659 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purg View Post
I prefer the concept of attrition but there needs to be an objective to go with it. Played a few maps and a number of times it was 1 guy left camped in a corner vs another guy left camped in a corner.

Also not a fan of the intermittent UAV but I guess that's to try and combat the above scenario.

What i think might work...now stay with me here...this may just blow your mind...1 life - no respawn, have two objectives to destroy and one bomb for the attackers to do it with. I've even have a name for the gametype in mind
Old 4th November 2010, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7252

Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ777 View Post
What i think might work...now stay with me here...this may just blow your mind...1 life - no respawn, have two objectives to destroy and one bomb for the attackers to do it with. I've even have a name for the gametype in mind
I'd call it - oops, we camped the wrong bomb site.

Off the top of my head, an infiltration style game. Have a finishing line for each team, get one guy into the finishing area, round win.

As it stands, may not be a popular gametype. Rounds are too short but apparently lots of complaints about losing skill points among those 2500+. Apparently 1 guy last night lost 50 skill points even though he had 14 kills and 2 deaths (which was quite impressive). He wailed about it then rage quit.
Purg is online now   Reply With Quote