Okay I went looking here it is buttons 5 & 6 offensive / defensive are the keys you need to press when you have qualified for a support action
Medal of Honor 2010: Scorechains and Support Action List
In Medal of Honor
2010 players are rewarded for good play with support actions, this is the game’s answer to Call of Duty
‘s killstreaks, which have proved very popular with CoD players, in this article we will list all of the support actions available in the game.Let’s start with the basics, instead of it being a killstreak reward it is called a scorechain, which means a certain score has to be earned to unlock the support action, once unlocked there are either offensive or defensive actions to choose from.
Here we will talk about each the points need to earn certain support actions, click on the support action name for a brief description of what it does.
Let’s start with defensive actions, 50 points unlocks Intel/UAV
, 100 points unlocks Match Ammo
, 175 points unlocks Flak Vests
, 250 points unlocks FMJ Ammo
, 350 points unlocks Jammer, 450 points unlock AP (armor piercing) rounds
and 600 points unlocks a Kevlar vest
In my opinion the offensive actions are more exciting, 50 points unlocks Mortar Strike
, 100 points unlocks Rocket Strike
, 175 points unlocks Missile Attack
, 250 points unlocks Artillery Strike
, 350 points unlocks Strafing Run
, 450 points unlock Air Strike
and 600 points unlocks a Cruise Missile
We have embedded an image below showing these support actions in a format which is easier to take-in, for more information check out the source link below.
are rewarded for attaining a threshold of points in a Score Chains
. There are two types, offensive and defensive, and are either passive or non-passive. Generally speaking, the defensive options tend to be more team-friendly than the offensive option, last longer, and, for the most part, affect all the players on the team. On the other hand, the offensive options are generally area of effect, only having an affect on one area for a very limited amount of time. However, in cases where there is a vehicle involved, such as the M3A3 Bradley
, or where there are embedded enemies, it may be more worth the points to use an offensive action.
Defensive Support actions are designed to give the player (and temamates) an edge in normal combat, and as such will commonly be used by players trying to achive higher score chains without the risk of wasting a support action.
The following Defensive Support Actions are available: Press 6 on the Keyboard
- Intel - Launches a UAV that circles the battlefield and highlights enemy soldiers on the player's minimap. Can be shot down by RPGs and rifle fire.
- Match Ammo - Grants the player's team factory-grade precision ammo. 1.25x damage multiplier.
- Flak Vests - Grants the player's team protective vests that are tougher than normal body armour. 0.75x damage taken.
- FMJ Ammo - Grants the player's team ammunition designed to pierce light cover easily, as well as body armour. 1.50x damage multiplier.
- Jammer - Launches a jammer that renders the enemy team's minimap blind. NOTE: Launching a UAV when jammed will not overule the jamming.
- Sabot Rounds - Grants the player's team special armour-piercing rounds that easily punch through enemy body armour. 2x damage multiplier.
- Ballistic Vests - Grants the player's team special protective vests that provide huge levels of protection compared to normal body armour. 0.50x damage taken.
The following are offensive Support Actions and they are accessed by pushing 5 on the keyboard for the PC version: