Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th March 2011, 11:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 21444

Shocked

as you would ... also same for all games of late sunk cash into them and they have all been average .. hoping better for BF3 , MW3

If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money
Binary-Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9th March 2011, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7313

Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghoidal View Post
I'm just annoyed cause I sunk plenty of money into the game, bought it for myself and 2 friends, so over $100+ and now they have already moved on....!!??
The risk we take when buying a title that's not considered A++ for multiplayer. MOH could have gone both ways, I played the crap out of the first MOH and loved every second of it. I liked this one but MP issues frustrated the crap out of me. Some occasions I could be 1 vs 1 at a decent range with a shotgun and put a 2 hit stink on them. Other times I could be close enough to get intimate, pump a whole shotgun worth of shells into them and they'll turn and whack me.

I suspect I'm going to take a bath with Homefront as well, but it came with a free copy of Metro 2033 which isn't all that bad.
Purg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 09:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 21444

Shocked

so many choices which one is correct

If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money
Binary-Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2012, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator
Guru - Post: 11366

Quote:
Medal of Honor 2 could be unveiled next month according to a new rumour in a UK magazine.

The latest issue of PSM3 is touting details of "a mystery shooter sequel" in its next issue, which launches on 6 March. It will feature "an exclusive look at one of 2012's hottest shooters," reads the page.

The image just comprises two bullets, suggesting the second in a series - the only recently-rumoured shooter that fits the bill is the reboot of Medal of Honor, a sequel to which is widely expected to go up against Call of Duty in the absence of another Battlefield game this year.

Call of Duty's 2012 outing could be a second Black Ops title, but Activision has no tradition of magazine exclusive CoD reveals - and usually announces new games in the franchise later in the year.

Danger Close could be working on a Frostbite 2.0-powered sequel to 2010's Medal of Honor, according to job postings.

Troubled UK retailer Game recently confirmed EA's plans for new Medal of Honor and Need for Speed games in 2012.

More when we get it, but look out for an announcement before 6 March.
SOURCE Medal Of Honor 2 Set For Reveal - Rumour - NowGamer
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2012, 04:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7675 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Blah

cant wait - the 2010 version was great
Old 7th February 2012, 04:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1242

Lurking

lol, if there was a MOH tog division, it would have consisted of me and SJ.

Wasn't a fan of the single player, needed work (much like BF3's), but the MP was great fun.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage
, rage against the dying of the light.
Rage032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2012, 05:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7675 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage032 View Post
lol, if there was a MOH tog division, it would have consisted of me and SJ.

Wasn't a fan of the single player, needed work (much like BF3's), but the MP was great fun.
ah yes you and that shotty - ouch
Old 7th February 2012, 07:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 7993

oi i ran around with the TOG tags on too....no division but my poor kdr did represent! lol.

I would be keen to look at this when it comes through. I pre ordered the last one through steam for ~ $50 which was great value for the SP and the short lived MP.

Thanks for the update Ned.

Fighting Hell Fish |Division Captain (retired) Brink & BF 2142 | Sig by Ashlann | Brewing up a storm @MooCrkBrew

Redgum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2012, 10:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7313

Paranoid

I'm hoping they completely overhaul the net code. I could unload a whole mag of shotgun pellets into the back of someone's head, point blank and not register a single hit.
Purg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2012, 01:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1242

Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ777 View Post
ah yes you and that shotty - ouch
it was the sound that made that game. In the Mp anyway. That shotgun made a noise like a cannon.

Sorry Red, I never saw you on. I played a fair bit a month or two before brink came out.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage
, rage against the dying of the light.
Rage032 is offline   Reply With Quote