Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th June 2012, 07:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator
Guru - Post: 11366
 Ned's Avatar

Default

E3 2012: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Screenshots - AusGamers.com


Ned is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21st June 2012, 08:19 PM   #32 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 7962
 Redgum's Avatar

Default

ive seen (and been part of) divisions for lesser titles. If this gets legs it would be great to put a group around this and support a division.

Any idea on the real difference between limited edition and digital delux - or is it just early access to an unlock?
__________________

Fighting Hell Fish |Division Captain (retired) Brink & BF 2142 | Sig by Ashlann | Brewing up a storm @MooCrkBrew

Redgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 09:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7650 TOG Gold Level Supporter
 SJ777's Avatar

Blah
Default

MOH 2010 mp was done by DICE but this seems to be being done by Danger Close who did the 2010 SP. 2012 MP will use Frostbite 2 again but i wonder how different the MP will be to 2010 MP. Particularly sounds design - which made the 2010 experience so rich. IMO all the 2010 MP needed was some more maps and support, and cast a wider net in marketing to keep servers filled. It is one of the best games I've played.
SJ777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 11:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4575
 Genghoidal's Avatar

Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ777 View Post
MOH 2010 mp was done by DICE but this seems to be being done by Danger Close who did the 2010 SP. 2012 MP will use Frostbite 2 again but i wonder how different the MP will be to 2010 MP. Particularly sounds design - which made the 2010 experience so rich. IMO all the 2010 MP needed was some more maps and support, and cast a wider net in marketing to keep servers filled. It is one of the best games I've played.
Agreed!
__________________
Genghoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 01:16 PM   #35 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178
 ethan666's Avatar

Default

October 25th release date. Three days to go. Anyone else going to play the PC version?
__________________
ethan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 01:39 PM   #36 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7650 TOG Gold Level Supporter
 SJ777's Avatar

Blah
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan666 View Post
October 25th release date. Three days to go. Anyone else going to play the PC version?
yeah i picked it up reasonably cheap so am giving it ago. So many games so little sleep.. Actually its been so little time - so little gaming lately
SJ777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 04:07 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 715
 muzz007202's Avatar

Bored
Default

Already preloaded ready to go .
__________________
<img class=" border="0" />
muzz007202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 10:02 PM   #38 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178
 ethan666's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ777 View Post
yeah i picked it up reasonably cheap so am giving it ago. So many games so little sleep.. Actually its been so little time - so little gaming lately
Yep, I hear you SJ. Glad you guys are getting it. Let me know if you want to multiplay as a group.

Add me for Origin: ethan666001
__________________

Last edited by ethan666; 22nd October 2012 at 10:27 PM.
ethan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2012, 06:40 AM   #39 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7192
 Purg's Avatar

Paranoid
Default

Waiting this one out. It's getting horrible reviews for MP based on the Beta/demo and I fear the game will be a ghost town once BO2 comes out in a few weeks.
Purg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2012, 07:25 AM   #40 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178
 ethan666's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purg View Post
Waiting this one out. It's getting horrible reviews for MP based on the Beta/demo and I fear the game will be a ghost town once BO2 comes out in a few weeks.
Yeah, I think so too Purg. Will only play it for a month or so. Mostly a 2 day single player foray, and a brief multiplayer experience, before the hackers get to it.

I decided to pre-download last night too. I hate to see it just sitting there till Thursday.
__________________

Last edited by ethan666; 23rd October 2012 at 07:52 AM.
ethan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0