TOG Latest

Chris Roberts Recognises the Star Cit...

The rising interest in Star Citizen in TOG has gai...

Warthunder heard throughout TOG

The sounds of Warthunder is being heard throughout TOG

Dota 2 Release

DOTA2 Released.

Planetside 2 Release 20-Nov-2012 PST

The long awaited and critically acclaimed PlanetSi...

Division Latest

TOG MindCrack - Mining, Machines, Mag...

TOG's MindCrack Minecraft server offers all that's...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Machines and magic in Minecraft - 'Fe...

Over the vacation period, a "Feed The Beast" Mod p...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th October 2012, 12:37 AM   #81 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2909

Tired

ok i have found out why i can't accept rage and ethan it looks like you can only be in 1 MoH Platoon which seems abit silly seeing how you can be in more than 1 BF3 Platoon.
camdy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30th October 2012, 01:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1239

Lurking

Ahh okay. I'll join up with your main tog one then.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage
, rage against the dying of the light.
Rage032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2012, 01:48 PM   #83 (permalink)
Average - Post: 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by camdy View Post
ok i have found out why i can't accept rage and ethan it looks like you can only be in 1 MoH Platoon which seems abit silly seeing how you can be in more than 1 BF3 Platoon.
Hey guys. Many thanks for the people who I have teamed up with in game. Actually won a few thanks to you guys. I'm easy on the Platoon thingy, so if I need to leave a Platoon to join a main one, please let me know. I'm now starting to enjoy this game more, as the weapons are getting better as I progress through the game. (I need all the help I can get). I still don't know how to talk in game, nor how to change teams. I think I know how to join on someone in a game, but that doesn't always work. Hope you guys don't mind if I just join in out of the blue on some games. MOHWF has a lot of potential. Everything is working. No crashes, but I have spawned / zapped myself off the map lots of times and been scoring from the strangest places outside the playing map. I also found out that some of the bushes in the game, are bottomless. ie...........you jump into them, and find yourself free falling in space. Love the weapons audio and affects. Can we get a big TOG game going sometime? See you in-game.
Old 30th October 2012, 02:19 PM   #84 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1239

Lurking

Nem, Osi and I have tried to find a way to switch teams, fire squads but there looks to be on control for it. Which completely sucks. Your best bet is to create a party and join a server with the party. So long as its got space on the right team for you, it should work. I'm usually on TS with Nem and Osi in the Sunday Punchers channel of Battlefield 3. So jump in on that. I totally want to see if we can get a group of 6 or 8 together and cause a muck.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage
, rage against the dying of the light.
Rage032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2012, 06:06 PM   #85 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4541

Fine

Keen on groups.. i sent out an invite last night and ended up with camdy and muzz on me at least.. maybe more
Old 30th October 2012, 07:15 PM   #86 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan666 View Post
October 25th release date. Three days to go. Anyone else going to play the PC version?
Finally it has been released, but still I am not playing it. So, is there anyone who is playing this game ?
Old 31st October 2012, 07:39 AM   #87 (permalink)

Awesome fun again last night guys. Many thanks to OSI032 (hope I got that right) for teaming up and winning. OSI was doing all the run and gunning, while I camped. Good to see a few people on last night in the one server. Still couldn't figure out how to change teams / sides.
Old 31st October 2012, 07:41 AM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Pease View Post
Finally it has been released, but still I am not playing it. So, is there anyone who is playing this game ?
Hey Henry. The game is heaps of fun. Quite a few playing.
Old 31st October 2012, 08:58 AM   #89 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7585 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Blah

does anyone know how to turn off in game voip - it appears to me that you can turn off voip but that does not stop your mic from transmitting it really just does a mute all kind of thing...prematch and aftermatch seems to be global voip with no way to stop it?
SJ777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2012, 12:40 PM   #90 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2909

Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ777 View Post
does anyone know how to turn off in game voip - it appears to me that you can turn off voip but that does not stop your mic from transmitting it really just does a mute all kind of thing...prematch and aftermatch seems to be global voip with no way to stop it?
its a known bug and i hope they will have it fixed soon the only way i know is you can mute the players that use it.
camdy is offline   Reply With Quote