The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Shooter Games: The Range (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/shooter-games-range/)
-   -   Medal of Honor Warfighter (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/shooter-games-range/346319-medal-honor-warfighter.html)

Ned 19th February 2011 10:10 PM

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Quote:

Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor.
SOURCE In case you were wondering... | Medal of Honor Blog

Binary-Ninja 22nd February 2011 08:41 PM

I finished the single player campaign today .... last nite optus got hit with the storm in my area and i had no internet so i cranked up MOH SP for a go and have to say i enjoyed it alot short but enjoyable .... i liked the MP but the hackers ruined the game within weeks and PB is absolute rubbish these days in stopping it ....

I think if they had of fixed the exploits / hacks quicker the game would of outdone COD-BO but by the time BO was launched everyone was over the hacks in MOH and left ... the MOH maps and game play had a lot going for it ...

Genghoidal 27th February 2011 12:23 PM

It's stupid that they are not creating more content for the first MOH. Totally crap. Great game which just lacked in content..........

Purg 27th February 2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genghoidal (Post 3061130)
It's stupid that they are not creating more content for the first MOH. Totally crap. Great game which just lacked in content..........

For some reason, lag killed me in that game that I don't experience in any other game I play. I think I've played a few rounds with you when I was literally behind my enemy with a shotgun pointed at their head and let loose with 4 cartridges until they realised, turned and swatted me.

Had a run in it recently after a re-install and was putting whole clips into enemies at range for them to get annoyed by my rubber bullets and take me down instantly with a short burst.

It's since been deleted.

Genghoidal 27th February 2011 01:48 PM

Weird... I was pretty deadly.. There was a difference in rego but I felt it was better than BFBC2. It did take a little getting used to... Too late now. The servers are gone and the community has walked.. to poxier pastures. Black Ops is dead boring most of the time. At least the team games in MOH were actually much more team oriented. There is nothing TEAM about Team Death Match in COD

Genghoidal 27th February 2011 01:48 PM

Just less targets to shoot at than FFA

Purg 27th February 2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genghoidal (Post 3061218)
Weird... I was pretty deadly..

Yes, you were one of the targets who had anti-shotgun armor equipped that spanked me. :p

Drac 2nd March 2011 10:32 AM

After playing so much L4D I find every other game's "team" gameplay mode feels like random foodoo.

Binary-Ninja 9th March 2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

At least the team games in MOH were actually much more team oriented. There is nothing TEAM about Team Death Match in COD
Yep so true and it was exactly the same in BFBC2 no team work which killed it for me as BF3 will kill BC2 ... But as said the community walked because no content was being released , hacks were out of control at one point... Was a shame as MOH had a lot of potential i just hope the learn and make 2 better .. even if their were mod tools , player made maps etc.. in that team based environment would be awesome

Genghoidal 9th March 2011 11:00 AM

I'm just annoyed cause I sunk plenty of money into the game, bought it for myself and 2 friends, so over $100+ and now they have already moved on....!!??

Not happy about that one Jan...