Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th July 2011, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Hi everyone,

I am NS2HD, and it has been negligent of me not to reply to this thread earlier. While not quite old enough to join TOG, you guys are the players whom I have the most respect for in whatever game I play. I've long been envious of the teamwork and maturity you all show off, even in public servers.

I would absolutely love to cast some matches involving TOG members. I try to cast in a professional, engaging manner and it would be a pleasure to commentate TOG play.

So far I have cast, or am booked to cast, the NS2 clans Cyd, HBZ, Frelge, and Team #156.

You may use the public Google Calendar in my signature to book me for recording sessions. I record clan matches from at least two perspectives (sometimes 3), and am introducing pre and post match clan interviews. I will also happily and quickly reply to any emails sent to NS2HD@live.com.au.

Even though this game is in beta, it has huge potential to entertain and challenge, and I hope TOG will join me in showing it off to the world!
NS2HD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th July 2011, 06:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4604

Fine

Hey mate - thanks for stopping by! It was a very pleasant surprise to see you in here. Did your Youtube stats show that TOG was sending a bit of traffic I'm usually just GENG in game and playing most nights on Pure with Mako and trying to rev up more Toggers to join us. Caught up with Green about a public clan tag for helping to encourage pubbers to work together.

I'll shoot you an email soon about some of the other ideas we have for promo
Old 8th July 2011, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Average - Post: 151

Hey Hugh, its fantastic to see you on the forums - myself and Geng have been following your casts and love the work your doing for the NS2 community and its development in general (you should get a referral percentage the amount of people buying the game from your vids ).

We would be delighted to play a few games and have you record (you wont have to wake up at 5am for our Aussie matches haha), still trying to gather momentum for competitive play at the moment and practising loads on the Aussie pub servers - looking to get our own down the line.

Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2011, 06:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 648

Sleepy

Played my first game after a long break last night and I am happy to see that NS2 is now playable . Was good to see my preorder money from the very start paid off a little lol.
Anyway see you all in game

-Zed

Zeddy
Zedakiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 09:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Captain Elite: Dangerous
Lethal - Post: 5525

Relaxed

Downloading it now
Old 23rd July 2011, 10:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1675

Amused

I never played NS1... so is NS2 worth the $35 to play the beta or should I wait till "release"?
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2011, 02:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Leevers

NS2 beta is awesome! It's worth paying the money. NS1 was a fail source mod or something like that, but this has it's own engine and so forth. you won't regret the purchase, although there is a steepish learning curve
Old 23rd July 2011, 02:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4604

Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leevers View Post
NS2 beta is awesome! It's worth paying the money. NS1 was a fail source mod or something like that, but this has it's own engine and so forth. you won't regret the purchase, although there is a steepish learning curve
Wow Leevers... nice way to pay credit to the devs...
Old 26th July 2011, 02:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical

Well Geng I'll follow your advice and give it a go. Will download tonight (depending on ISP) and will look for you after that.
recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 02:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
Division Vice Captain
MechWarrior Online
Deadly - Post: 1131

loving the game...I might be interested