Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th June 2012, 06:32 AM   #91 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 44

Fine

I'd be up for it Daedalus, but I haven't really played multiplayer much at all so I have only low level multiplayer characters so far. I picked up ME3 only recently while it was on sale so I am still working my way through my first play through.
Captain Clarion is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9th June 2012, 03:14 PM   #92 (permalink)
Squad Officer
Squad Officer
War Thunder
Deadly - Post: 2494

Hot

Me as well.. but I'd be starting out basically stank noob on the MP side..
Avoozl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2012, 05:58 AM   #93 (permalink)
Ace - Post: 8329 TOG Silver Level Supporter

I'm DaedalusAlpha on Origin, so you can add me as friend.

We all have to start somewhere, and you can see on the N7 points if you're a new player or not, and I think people give you some leeway if you're new. Also the way multiplayer is built in ME3, you typically reset your character as soon as it reaches lvl 20, so being new doesn't necessarily mean your character is worse. Although you will be at a disadvantage when it comes to weapons. But if you're a power centric class such as engineer for example, the weapons aren't that important.
The most important thing imo, is to stay together. If you always stay together dying isn't a big deal as it's easy to revive you again, and you can concentrate fire on harder enemies.
GW2 characters:
Little Molok Asura Engineer

"Each day I don't get an attempt on my life by a robot from the future I see as a personal failure"

Last edited by DaedalusAlpha; 11th June 2012 at 09:02 AM.
DaedalusAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2012, 05:41 AM   #94 (permalink)
Average - Post: 237

Well if anyone needs help leveling and sick of random online buddies then you can add me if you want.

Origin id: shadower_wolf

Current N7 Rating : 2045 Aus rank: 18 Global rank: 972

I agree DaedalusAlpha staying together , especially in silver or gold servers is important if you want to survive for long ( unless you are controlling where the spawn will happen for that wave ).

Rokaan.

Last edited by rokaan; 11th July 2012 at 04:26 PM.
rokaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2012, 08:47 PM   #95 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
World of Warcraft
Deadly - Post: 2347

Relaxed

I've now played the series through with the male Shepard (soldier). Ended up with Tali in ME2 and ME3 (Yvonne Lahowsky or not, Miranda is too annoying), sacrificing Jack and Legion in the end of 2. I was doing a bit of multiplayer to get readiness up in the 80s %. I combined synthetics and organics in the end, but had Shepard die as well.

I have now restarted on ME2 as a Sentinel (female Shepard). I like the female voice actor better than the male one. I started on ME1 but can't stand the vehicle missions and skipped to ME2 using the comic book intro to make the choices from ME1 (hooked up with Liara, saved Wrex, threw the soldier chica in front of the bus on the nuke mission even if I dislike the male biotic character more) . I may eventually go back to ME1 for a third play through, but it seems that more choices from ME2 influence ME3 compared to ME1 effects on ME2 storylines.

Multiplayer is fun, even if the controller (xbox) setup is dumb with too much action on the A button. It was experimenting with classes there that got me onto trying something besides Soldier for the main game.

Good work by Bioware, almost making me want to try the Star Wars online game. Almost.

S

Xbox Live: Sysmon Elite: Dangerous: CMDR Teller Bascule
The chances of a random object being a scone are about 1 in 6
Sysmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2012, 05:18 PM   #96 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 568

Confused

NSFW due to some profanity, but a helpful assessment of the EC:

ME3: Extended Cut Analysis Part 1 - YouTube
Old 5th October 2012, 04:47 AM   #97 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 28

New patch is out. Some of the highlights. Also the next DLC has been announced. The Collector's are back! Hopefully all of these changes will not introduce new game changing bugs, lol.

If anyone wants to play, please add me. Origin ID is the same as here (and Steam).

Cheers.
LiquidFoo is online now   Reply With Quote