Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th August 2011, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Average - Post: 150

Default Natural Selection 2 TOG Team to play the first NS2HD beta tourney

Hello everyone, Hugh from NS2HD recently announced a 16 team beta tournament starting early October. I said TOG would like to field a team (the spaces were going fast and are now gone). Would love to get everyone interested in this fantastic game together once a week (starting next week) to get a feel for how each other play and get down some solid tactics ready for competitive play.

We are in this for the fun factor so dont feel pressured at all, every one welcome to join if you have the game. Will be a nice way to get away from public games into something more structured and tactical.

Im thinking one proper training evening a week and another fun night (which will be a way for us all to play NS2 public games together on TS2). What days and times are best for everyone? I appreciate some of you have commitment within other TOG divisions or even just real life commitments but would be great to have a solid session planned weekly.

Last edited by Mako; 25th August 2011 at 10:24 PM.
Mako is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th August 2011, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4575

Fine

Mate, you know I'm there and keen. Let's set a night per week and stick to it with the small but dedicated team that we have. Hopefully this may stir the interest of a few more TOGgers though. This game is like no other!
Old 25th August 2011, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Average - Post: 150

That reminds me, anyone who doesnt know about NS2 yet should check Hughs massively popular channel on youtube here: NaturalSelection2HD's Channel - YouTube

Mako is offline   Reply With Quote