Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range

Shooter Games: The Range Public discussion forum for all shooter games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th April 2013, 04:46 AM   #101 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3228

Grumpy

I still play very regularly, but I'm on NA East servers.
Irimar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30th April 2013, 06:41 PM   #102 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5135

Play once a week. Still a fun game.
RnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2013, 10:10 PM   #103 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain

Just an FYI for any tog'ers that may dapple in the game. If you want some CTF fury on a server that has rapid action on hackers, look for the 'Community CTF Server #1'. Banned one today while he was on the server. Felt good

Server has been pumping every night since it was established. Quite a number of the regulars have the admin pw, so its truely a community server.
Old 29th May 2013, 10:43 PM   #104 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4681

Fine

Sounds good mate.. I have reinstalled recently but time has been short and have been devoting what game time there is to new titles like Rising Storm. Fire up the steam group again sometime if you are playing. Cannot hurt to send a notice out every once in a while
Old 30th May 2013, 12:00 AM   #105 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 439

Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnR View Post
Just an FYI for any tog'ers that may dapple in the game. If you want some CTF fury on a server that has rapid action on hackers, look for the 'Community CTF Server #1'. Banned one today while he was on the server. Felt good

Server has been pumping every night since it was established. Quite a number of the regulars have the admin pw, so its truely a community server.
Awesome, ive just gotten back into it. sounds like a good server, cheers
AvatarICEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2013, 08:51 PM   #106 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain

Groovy stuff! Geng - I'll bump the steam group leading up to a weekend sometime.

Server #1 was full earlier, so we have a second one now. Details on the settings -> Tribes ANZ • View topic - Community Server Details
Old 12th December 2015, 10:31 AM   #107 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain

Version 1.1 is out...

Quote:
Notes:
  • We want to thank /r/Tribes for all the support and constructive feedback over the many PTS cycles. We couldn’t have done this without you!
  • We will be upgrading Tribes starting Thursday, December 10th, at 10:00 AM EST (5:00 PM CEST)
  • Expected downtime will be around 6 hours.
  • Server hardware in Live is being upgraded during this downtime.
  • Due to the dramatic changes to the underlying game, all in-game purchases have been reverted and all Tribes Gold and XP refunded to your account. If you have previously purchased the Ultimate Weapon Pack or Game of the Year it will be re-added to your account. If there is any Tribes Gold on your account you will be automatically gifted the Ultimate Weapon Pack.
  • All saved loadouts have be reset.
Out of the Blue Tribes:Ascend Version 1.1, December 10th, 2015

List of changes in the link above is too much to quote... except for some important stuff. Improved hardware will be interesting, hopefully they can run their physics faster.

Might see some of ya's tonight
Old 12th December 2015, 10:30 PM   #108 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain

Didn't expect 2 full servers tonight in Oceanic region

And then the servers broke...
Old 13th December 2015, 12:14 AM   #109 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3228

Grumpy

NA last night was full up. I got in the last spot on a server and found myself facing a bunch of folks from one of the old comp. teams. Had more fun than I've had in a long time.
Tried to get in just a bit ago and the server list is empty. Looks like a widespread problem.
Irimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2015, 02:08 AM   #110 (permalink)
Retired Captain
RnR
Retired Captain

Yeah looks like the world wide server pop went from zero to hero in 0 secs flat...

From reddit...
Quote:
I understand why so many of you hated Smite for taking Hi-Rez away from this game. I haven't had this much irreverent fun in a first person shooter in YEARS. Even when I'm doing poorly I'm having a ****in' blast just sliding and jetpacking around like a maniac. I'm currently forcing all of my friends to download the game so we can play it together, I hope this patch means support for this game is going to be ongoing, because holy shit this game is fun.

I don't really have much else to say, just wanted to throw this out there I guess. See you guys in game! I'll be the one sliding around the edges of the map cackling like a lunatic.
Which pretty much says it all for me. Ahh Hirez... this love/hate relationship has got to be fixed... I'm trying, but your broke arse servers ain't helping