GTR community made Australian Tracks.
GTR - Official FIA GT Racing Game
SimBin | Award winning game development | GTR
It's an old game but still very good. I saw it selling for $10 last week which could make it a good gift for the kids or for yourself if you're a part-time sim player.
Here are some community made Australian tracks.
All of the tracks go into your GTR\GameData\Locations folder.
Default location is C:\GTR\GameData\Locations
-see READ ME files for details-
• Adelaide Raceway - link - 6MB
• Phillip Island Grand Prix (VIC) - link - 5MB
• Bathurst (Mount Panorama NSW) - link - 25MB
• Hidden Valley Raceway (NT) - link - 6MB
• Oran Park Raceway (NSW) - link - 7MB
• Queensland Raceway - link - 3MB
• Barbagallo Raceway (Wannaroo WA) - link - 7MB
note: installation order
-King of Ovals Expansion Pack
GTR Server info - here -
Shame really, a lot of hard work went into those tracks for a not particularly good game, plus its aged horribly
Fair enough, we all have different standards.
|All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0