Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms > Star Citizen (Public)

Star Citizen (Public) An space sim from Chris Roberts

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th September 2013, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Division Captain
Star Citizen / EvE Online
Deadly - Post: 1415 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Busy
Default Some changes to our forum

Thanks to our TOG moderators we are getting our private forum within the full membership only area.

Although our current public forum served us well we think it’s time to discuss our private matters, focus and strategy outside the public domain.

This is especially critical when there is danger of disclosing your private information such as email, paypal or detail information about our fleet. Our overall Tally will be kept up to date in Welcome & new sticky advertisement.

I therefore moved the tally & enrollment thread into our new forum together with the excellent thread were our Original bakers are re-gifting LTI to our new members (Thank you guys – great effort!).

The last threads I am trying (pls be patient) to move there are the ones in regards to our name, advertising and our potential strategy. Please let me know your suggestions.

Everything else I would like to keep here in public for now because in terms of TOG advertising there is nothing better than this superb and mature forum.

Thanks guys for keeping it interesting.

Wence out

Join us! Star Citizen - TOG Fleet――――――――EVE Online - TOG Alliance
Characters: Wenceslaus; Morava ――――――――21 days free ΞṾΞ trial

Last edited by Wenceslaus; 28th September 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Adding more info
Wenceslaus is offline   Reply With Quote