The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Torchlight II (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/torchlight-ii/)
-   -   List of Torchlight 2 Players on TOG (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/torchlight-ii/473772-list-torchlight-2-players-tog.html)

Phanjam 31st December 2012 01:19 AM

List of Torchlight 2 Players on TOG

Hi! The objective of this thread is to hold a list of player info of TOGgers who play Torchlight 2, so that we can more easily find each other in-game and actually play together.

The basic player info is (1) your Runic account ID. Other TL2 players would add this to their Runic friends list so that they can see whether you're in-game when they arrive at the TL2 multi-player lobby (accessed through the in-game menus).

Other info that would be helpful to share are:
(2) your timezone - I suggest we use the GMT+/- convention. It may come in handy if we ever need to have smaller groups based on timezones, and
(3) your Steam custom-ID URL (steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx) - if there are enough of us playing TL2 via Steam, we may want to set up a Steam group.

I've started the list with my own info in the following post.

Thanks and hope we get to game together real soon!

Phanjam 31st December 2012 01:22 AM

TL2 TOGgers List

Add these Torchlight 2 TOGgers to your Runic friends list!

1) Runic ID: Phanjam | Timezone: GMT+8 | Steam ID (URL): Phanjam
2) Runic ID: TheOgre | Timezone: GMT-6 | Steam ID (URL): Nagamaki
3) Runic ID: dday_0612 | Timezone: ? | Steam ID (URL): TOG-DDAY
4) Runic ID: Onicus | Timezone: GMT-6 | Steam ID: Oni
5) Runic ID: turf1952 | Timezone: GMT+10 | Steam ID: turf1952
6) Runic ID: ? | Timezone: GMT-8 | Steam ID: Shantak
7) Runic ID: DiscordDave | GMT-7 | Steam ID (URL): Warmonger523
8) Runic ID: tinkertaylor | GMT-8 | Steam ID : libraridan12
9) Runic ID: __ | GTM __ | Steam ID: Kimm

Last updated: 22-FEB-2013

Want to get on this list?
Post your own info as a reply in this thread and I will update this post with any new entries.

Thanks!

Phanjam 31st December 2012 01:24 AM

(Reserved)

(Post spot reserved, for thread maintenance purposes)

Nukluk 31st December 2012 07:23 AM

Count me sorta-in. :D

I dabbled a bit with a 9th level Outlander and a 5th level Embermage. Then did a LAN party and got another Outlander to level 15.

I just started toying around with it again so I can re-learn to play (rLTP) :cool:

I'll start by fishing. lol

Phanjam 31st December 2012 05:36 PM

Hi Nukluk! Thanks for chiming in.
No worries, I've put about 88 hours into this game and I'm still only in the 30s levels :p
Let me know when you're ready to share your Runic ID so I can add it to our list :D

dday_0612 1st January 2013 05:31 AM

I havent played for a long time, but have considered giving it another go. If so, I would like to have a good friends list of Toggers. :)

Runic name is dday_0612

Steam name is in my sig.

Thanks!

Phanjam 1st January 2013 06:37 AM

Thank YOU dday_0612. I've updated our list with your data and added you to my Runic friend list.

I also sent you a friend request on Steam :)

Nukluk 1st January 2013 09:47 AM

Well, I think this is my info. I had to dig pretty deep to re-find the Runic ID.

Runic ID: TheOgre | Timezone: GMT =6 | Steam ID URL: Nagamaki

I added you both to my Steam friends. Still trying to figure out how to do that to Runic.

Phanjam 2nd January 2013 04:40 AM

Thanks Nukluk! I saw the Steam invite from Nagamaki much earlier - so that was you! :)

I've updated the list with your info. As for adding us to your Runic friends list, you'd do that from your Runic account manager at https://secure.runicgames.com so you'll need to login with your Runic account ID and password. Then click "Manage friends" and you'll get an "Add friend" box on that page :)

Onicus 2nd January 2013 05:16 AM

Here's my info.

Runic ID: Onicus
Timezone: GMT - 6
Steam ID: Oni

I also play Borderlands 2 Dday, if you ever want to play. I've sent both Dday and Phanjam Steam invites as Oni.

I already know that Ogre Nukluk IRL :-P