7th January 2017, 07:15 AM
I'm Kit. looking for membership to what I've heard is a rad community.
1. I've been currently playing a lot of Overwatch.
2. A few different arcade games at a pizza shop were my first taste at games.
3. A friend has insisted that I should apply for membership, as the community is rad. (So he says, what do I know... I'm the new gal in town.) It'd be nice to have a group of people/friends to game with for some games.
4. Uh... I enjoy a range of game types. I'm currently in Italy, and only game at night. I'm not much of a chatty cathy, when I am.. I talk in circles.. Ok then.
Last edited by Kitinabox; 7th January 2017 at 09:35 AM.
7th January 2017, 09:21 AM
Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:
- TOG member community forums
- TOG member communications servers
- TOG member game Divisions
Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox Servers.
Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.
All the best!
7th January 2017, 10:36 AM
G'day Kit, and welcome. Sounds like a good friend ya got there. *taps nose*
"First, let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain!"
Tags for this Thread