[DONE] Hi

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mikieb, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Mikieb

Mikieb Getting Started

I just started playing again when New World came out and am enjoying it. I don’t know if you have a branch there. I have played WoW and DAOC and a half dozen other morphs in the past. I am over 50 so definitely an OG. I have read all the terms and agree to them. Would love to be a full member if you are playing New World.

Rukus308, CAMMO, Gilderan and 2 others like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Don't touch the stuff myself but I have seen that name a few times. In fact now that you are a member I would suggest checking out the New World Division where they will have sign ups and all that sort of things and stuff.

Welcome to TOG mate :)

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Rukus308, CAMMO, Monty and 1 other person like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG Mikieb. I hope you enjoy you're stay here. :D

4. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Mikieb and welcome to TOG buddy. There certainly is a large New World contingent here at TOG and I am sure @Atrayo will be in contact with you to welcome you to the New World division :)

Also don't forget to join the TOG Discord server where most of the gaming fun happens.

Atrayo, Rukus308, CAMMO and 2 others like this.
  5. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

welcome aboard.

6. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Mikieb :D our New World division is growing fast, hopefully the group and happening tick all the boxes for you

CAMMO, Atrayo, Monty and 2 others like this.