[DONE] Looking for a mature active Star Citizen Org

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Absurdity, Oct 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Absurdity

Absurdity Getting Started

Interested in finding some people to fly with in the 'verse. Just got my wife (we are both 27) into the game so am keen to get us both in a mature guild so we can have a lot of fun!

I have been backing Star Citizen since 2014 so its brilliant to see how far it has come along. Also enjoy playing many other games too.

Any chance I can hop on comms to have a chat with some folks?

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Yeah I am pretty sure you will find some people here who have spent way more then they will admit on ships. Check the spiel below for Discord and to the Game Divisions but most of the BS goes on in Discord now I do believe.

Welcome to TOG mate.

BTW your misses will have to apply as well because we love paperwork. Love it ;)

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Rukus308, Gilderan, Monty and 2 others like this.
  3. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome,

Head on into the TOG Discord Server and become a member there as well.
    Chat in the channels, and someone will answer you.

Most of us are playing Australian Evening Times, but are looking to get other members to put up there hands to make other Timezones work as well..... The more people post up, the more we can do for them :)

We normally do a Friday Night Flight ( AU Time about 7pm AEST ( or AEDST as it is now ))
    but a lot are also on the next day here as well.

Rukus308, Gilderan, Shrubbo and 2 others like this.
  4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome to TOG. Mature yes, grown up well that's a maybe.:D

5. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello and welcome to TOG.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

6. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG @Absurdity. The CS crew are an awesome group to game with on Discord and once I get over my love affair with Days Gone I will certainly rejoin them :)

Rukus308, CAMMO, Monty and 1 other person like this.
  7. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard @Absurdity :D a gaming wife, now that's a keeper

[​IMG]

8. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

@Rukus308, you just keep delivering on those memes :)

Monty, CAMMO, Rukus308 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Judge_Kiwi

Judge_Kiwi Star Citizen: Vice Captain

Grats!

Please head over to https://www.theoldergamers.com/forums/star-citizen.1091/ and go to the signup area and we'll get you into Discord and Star Citizen. We have been fairly active of late with fairly regular shenanigans on Friday night. If there's enough on and enough interest we also take out the Hammerhead for a bit of a play, if you would like to come play with a big ship with lots of big guns - we are always looking to gunners ... or slightly more competent pilots than myself. Suffice to say, if you would like to try a ship, there's a good chance a member will have one you can borrow.

Also make sure you head to https://www.theoldergamers.com/forums/voice-communication-invites-discord.602/ and get into Discord with us.

Invistus is coming ... and nice to meet you the other day ... sorry about the scratch on the 890