[DONE] New Applicant - Dad Gamer

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Glucoseivan, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Glucoseivan

Glucoseivan Getting Started

Hey all - Heard about you through an ESO forum, NA Eastern Time, Looking for a casual ESO PC group to jump on with in between life. I play Star Citizen, Fallout 76, TOR, many others. My first PC gaming experience was probably Sam N Max hit the road / doom / Myst in the early 90's... Then Fallout 1 and beyond. Always had the bug. I have at least one other Dad Gamer buddy that also would look to join in once and a while. Not afraid of discord if you don't mind hearing kids shows in the background! :)

Rukus308, Sysmon, Gilderan and 3 others like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Hiya Glu... Glucossss.... err... mate. Too early in the morning... err shit. It's 8:30am. Ok too broken and can't focus so lets just go with mate. It is about as casual as it gets here so your buddy is more then welcome as well. Plenty to look at around the forums but it is a good thing you aren't afraid of Discord as that is where all the action is. Check the stuff below for links to get to there and other stuff and things.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Rukus308, Atrayo, Glucoseivan and 3 others like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Glucoseivan and welcome to TOG.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D

Rukus308, CAMMO, Glucoseivan and 2 others like this.
  4. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG @Glucoseivan. Hard name to pronounce so let's just call you "Frank". In all seriousness, I am sure you will find many other Dad gamers!

Rukus308, Atrayo, CAMMO and 3 others like this.
  5. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome .....eivan hope you have fun here.

6. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Hahaha welcome to the club @Glucoseivan :D although now a days the background noise at my place seems to be my two young boys squabbling over who's better at Minecraft PvP, drives me bonkers

Glucoseivan, Gilderan, CAMMO and 2 others like this.
  7. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Hi Glucoseivan!

It's not often we get an avatar that gives us a glimpse into a persons world - lots of straps or something hanging from the ceiling...is that a sex-dungeon? (smile)

Glad to see the back of ya' (in your photo I mean!)

Looking forward to seeing more of you on here - but not with handcuffs or anything like that (eekkk!)

Welome to TOG mate - really glad you made it...

Kind regards, Mike

Rukus308 and Gilderan like this.