New World problems in the land of Oz

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Draxkar, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Draxkar

Draxkar Getting Started

I bought the game during the initial mad rush and managed to land on Puyok which was a low pop server then. Tried to find out how to join a Tog guild (or Company) but could not decipher where that was (Zara was mentioned somewhere).

Anyway, I created one character on Zara in addition to my Puyok one. All was good but then things start turning weird with faction balancing. My Zara character started with 3 reasonably balanced factions dotted on the map but today I logged on in Zara and found that the Covenant now controls 8 areas, Marauders and Syndicate are down to one each on the extreme east and west of the map.

On Puyok the situation is even more dire. Over there Covenant has been wiped out and Marauder dominate the map with Syndicate trying to hold on to their 3 areas.

Had hoped to transfer/delete and end up on Zara and eventually join a Tog guild on Zara. Amnesty was suggested as a possible Tog aligned guild/company but I notice today that the last remaining Syndicate zone is Amnesty owned but under threat of invasion by the major Covenant faction.

Like the game so far but am tempted to give it a rest until some faction sanity returns. Any opinions on what the future might hold? Even for a PvE guy this seems ridiculous.

Atrayo likes this.
  2. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello Draxkar,

If you're on TOG Discord and follow the text New World general chat and Totally off your Gourds channel. You'll see the ongoing similar discussion about your own topic for Zara. Besides talk about excess bots on Zara and all but one of the major companies having pulled out.

Mind you I'm reading all of this 2nd hand since I'm the company leader on Themiscrya stateside. There's scuttlebutt that Lerna is where players from Zara have jumped ship for currently.

The Discord text chat channels is meatier than here on the forum.

Cheers!

Draxkar likes this.
  3. Draxkar

Draxkar Getting Started

Thank you for your pointer to Discord. Have just seen that the new TOG company on Lerna is called Totally On Gourds and that is where any lost TOG souls should head.

Atrayo likes this.
  4. Cajunfit

Cajunfit Well-Known Member

Attrayo, I just noticed ToG is on the same server as I chose. I have a lvl 60 character...and I saw my old friend DAKKAT run past me. I was like WTH? The chances of same server and same faction...

Anyway, I would love a guild invite. Character name is Cajunfit

Atrayo likes this.
  5. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

It's a small world afterall, lol! Virtually speaking, I know a cheesy pun.

For TOG members could you please post your request on our Invite Thread on our New World message board. Thx.

Otherwise, I'll get on that invite shortly.