[DONE] Office has materialised...

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Office, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:16 AM.

1. Office

Office Just Joined

Hey all thx for the chance to be a part of your guild, I'm Office or SaltyoldBrit, as it states in the latter name, I am Old (56)
    also I have been known to be very salty from time to time especially whilst doing PvP, been playing since the end of TBC with a short break during Legion and BFA, I love Rogues, I have around 10 at various levels, my previous main was a hunter, but switched to Rogue after killing the LK on my hunter at the end of wrath, one of the highlights of my wow career apart from killing LK has got to be being chosen to be the first rogue in my previous guild (Highland Warriors) to get the legendary daggers, I've always loved raiding, but lately since I stopped being a jobless bum and got work, I just don't have the time to put in the effort needed to raid, I'm from just outside London nr Heathrow, thx again for being given a shot.

CAMMO and Monty like this.
  2. Office

Office Just Joined

P.S. other games i enjoy playing... Overwatch, GTA Online, No Mans Sky, any survival games, DayZ, Ark, Conan, Empyrion, Valheim, i currently run several servers for Valheim, Minecraft, Wreckfest and Empyrion all under the name "Shitz n Gigglez"

CAMMO likes this.
  3. HakMe2Deth

HakMe2Deth Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Guild on EU-Thunderhorn!

CAMMO likes this.
  4. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Howdy Office and welcome.

Looking at your age, I think you only just qualify for membership. :D

So...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Also

And we are moving to our Discord Server, so you can also join up over there.

https://discord.com/servers/tog-the-older-gamers-313467016985968641 (TOG - The Older Gamers - Discord Servers)

:D

CAMMO likes this.
  5. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Office you aren't that old.;)