[DONE] Sign me up...

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by BigJeffyIE, Sep 2, 2022.

1. BigJeffyIE

BigJeffyIE Just Joined

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting into League of Legends and finding some players my own age to team up or get some help from.

I'm 50 years old and started gaming on a Binatone Superstar and then ZX81, BBC, Amiga and then PC and all the consoles.

I've got a bit jaded of late with games that just seem all the same which is a shame but there ya go.

So, please join me up to TOG and then maybe I can figure out how I can get the TOG discord channel working.

Thanks,

BigJeffIE :)

CAMMO, Shrubbo and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello BigJeffyIE and welcome.

Everything looks good so...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  3. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Monty, Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.