21st April 2017, 06:11 PM
- Sorties with “dense fog” will now always take place during the night.
- Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night.
- Updated Zenith’s description to better explain its functionality.
- Fixed a script error possibly related to when the Zenistar disk is launched but the player dies before it is recalled.
- Fixed new Augments released in Update 20.2.0 (Pyroclastic Flow, Piercing Navigator, Negation Swarm, and Beguiling Lantern) not appearing in Codex and not able to be linked in chat.
- Fixed Equinox’s front cloths from clipping.
- Fixed “dense fog” condition in Sorties not being dense or foggy enough as per: "Dense" Fog : Warframe
- Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.
- Fixed clients not able to bring their Companions in or out of the Rift when they dash as Limbo.
- Fixed Titania’s passive description appearing in Limbo’s.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator sitting still and not interacting with Mallet if cast in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a script error.
- Fixed Mallet damage originating from where it was spawned instead of where it currently is.
- Fixed Relic reward screen in Endless Fissure missions not updating after each round with the most recent Relic picked by each Squad member.
- Fixed Itzal Fighter Escorts causing camera issues.
- Fixed minor graphical error on loading screen.
Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0
- Forgo ammunition with the regenerating energy disc in this plasma throwing pistol.
- Grab the Cycron now by purchasing it in the Market or in Corpus Clan Tech research!
- Flaunt wealth and prosperity with a constant stream of financial data.
Oberon now joins the likes of many other Warframes to receive ability tweaks! The vision for Oberon was to give his abilities synergy between them, and to ensure that he brought sufficient aid on the battlefield. Changes to Oberon’s abilities include the following:
- Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission.
- Damage from projectiles emitted from the enemy scales based on enemy level. Projectile damage spreads across all projectiles and is affected by Mods.
- Hallowed Ground is now more of an 'arc' shape (Range Mods create a wider/longer arc).
- Added a Status Chance that is affected by Strength Mods.
- Adjusted damage and ranges.
- Increased casting animation speed.
- Changed to an expanding wave of healing instead of a projectile.
- Energy drain starts once wave hits allies, not leading up to it.
- Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.
- Renewal doesn’t stop healing when the target ally is at full Health. It will continue to heal as long as it is active.
- Enemies with a Radiation Status Chance will now take bonus damage from Reckoning.
- Enemies standing on Hallowed Ground will receive Armor debuffs (affected by Strength).
- Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
- Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
- Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
- Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.
- Tweaked Oberon’s abilities to reflect his changes in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Javlok in Conclave.
- Bursas will now drop the items from their 'hacked' drop tables immediately after being hacked rather than when they die after being hacked so that players do not need to stick around until their life timer expires.
- Maroo's prompt will now always overlap players' shop prompt in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Grineer Shield Dargyns now only spawn in level 20+ missions as players with low level Archwing gear can't penetrate their Shields effectively.
- Tweaked the Jordas Verdict node position in the Star Chart UI so it's not so tight against the Golem Assassination node.
- Removed infinite Ammo in Captura. Ammo is now automatically refilled when you run out so you can reload clips.
- Optimized memory use when viewing Clan statistics; in bad cases this could use enough memory to crash 32-bit systems.
- Lots of various sound tweaks to Corpus enemy types.
- Weapons that use Batteries as clips will now be affected by Reload Speed Mods.
- Archwing weapons will now display the correct Recharge delay time as Reload in the Arsenal as opposed to some value which has no effect on the weapon.
- Archwing weapons will no longer reset Recharge delay upon firing an empty clip.
- Kuva Siphon missions must now be fully completed to earn any Kuva from it.
- Fixed the second & third Jordas Verdict missions pointing at the wrong Resource drop table.
- Fixed Clients occasionally not seeing the blue bubble FX coming from the vaporizers in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed sporadic elevator movement for Clients in stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.
- Fixed Limbo’s Banish & Rift Surge abilities getting stuck timers if the enemy explodes itself (e.g. Volatile Runners).
- Fixed HUD buff indicators causing a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed beam weapons inside Stasis hitting enemies outside of Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace spin attack slowing down the user and allies.
- Fixed Host/Client Damage value discrepancies when using the Tenora's Alt Fire on Grineer Earth tileset enemies.
- Fixed Bursas being unhackable after dying while attempting to hack.
- Fixed scrolling down on the Alt-Fire stats in the Arsenal resulting in the next weapon's stats appear scrolled down as well.
- Fixed improper mention of ‘Liset’ when receiving a message from the ship's systems about your Kubrow dying.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor unmodded Damage multiplier ability stat displaying 100% higher than it should've.
- Fixed missing sound on Chroma’s Noble animation idle.
- Fixed grey texture outlines appearing on the Hydroid Immortal Skin when attempting to color it fully black.
- Fixed poor Drone navigation paths in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed some Assassination missions not having a proper "Locate:" objective subtitle.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase weapons from the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Lotus congratulating you on your un-true Grand Master status as per: Lotus thanks me for being a Grand Master.. when I'm not? - General - Warframe Forums
Tags for this Thread