30 year old GW player wanting real Guildmates

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Jesper, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Jesper

Jesper Just Joined

Hey, my name is Chris, I'm 30, and have been a Guild Wars player since July of 2005 (somewhere around there anyway). I have 5 characters, with two getting regular play and 3 others diversions for diversion sake. My lead character is a Warrior/Monk named Jesper Parnaveck, and my second is Remy Parniveck. (Yes, there's a typo in the first name... wish I knew how to fix that :) I generally play in the evenings, between 7 and 9 Newfoundand time, and weekends.

Jesper

2. Bor@c

Bor@c Well-Known Member

There is some critical and important information missing in your post. Please follow the sticky note in the main Barracks forum to avoid all complications in processing of your application. Good luck.

3. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

Welcome Jesper! As Borac said ^^^, you need to follow the directions and reply here with the required information.

4. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

welcome to TOG. :D

5. Wicken Milf

Wicken Milf Getting Started

Welcome to TOG ;) Glad to see another canadian join in on the fun!

6. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG. :) You'll have good gaming time here.

7. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's

As above .... Just follow the other TOG's directions & you'll be right

Cheers

8. Sereth

Sereth Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG, please follow the directions that the others pointed out.

9. Anisha

Anisha Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG! Please read this and let us know that you have read and agree to the FAQ & AUP, and state your age so that we can make you a full member with access to the private forums. Thanks.

10. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

11. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

Jesper further to our discussion you have yet to post that you have read and accepted our AUP in your post.

Hence you do not have access to our private forum and so you are unable to request an ingame invitation to one of our in game TOG Guild Wars Guilds.

So repost here your acceptance of the FAQ and AUP and you will be approved as a full member.

12. Jesper

Jesper Just Joined

Do Apologize! (Guild Wars Application)

I was rushing when I posted last. :p I Do apologize. Let's start over shall we. I have read the FAQ/ AUP. (Well, the FAQ, the AUP came up a busted link) I do have an idea about acceptable use though.

My name is Chris, I'm 30 years old, and am an avid Guild Wars Player. I have all three campaigns, Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, Nightfall being my favorite, and Factions my least favorite. I've got 5 characters.

Jesper Parnaveck - Lvl 20 W/Mo. I play a Hulk Up build (Defy pain and Endure Pain)
    Remy Parniveck - Lvl 20 Der/W. Still learning this guy, collecting avatars.
    Prius Parniveck - Lvl 5 Mo/Par. Got this guy to farm. Everybody wants a monk for their parties. Otherwise, he's nothing.
    Gernigo Parniveck - Lvl 12 R/Mo. Got this guy becuase I wanted to get my buddies playing. They all quit around 12... they were WoW players.
    Mihael Parniveck - Lvl 20 E/Ne. This guy is just a diversion for the first two characters.

I'm a PvE player generally. I have some interest in PvP, but generally I steer away from teenie boppers flaming me. I'd love to go head to head with one with my Hulk Tank and see how far they get. :p Ha. Anyway, I'd love to be a part of something real. I'm a part of another older people's guild, but there are only 12 members and most of them are generally never on.

Looking forward to playing with real players.

13. CannonFodda

CannonFodda Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to ask any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!