39.95 lesson well learned..

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by ttomm61, Dec 23, 2007.

1. ttomm61

ttomm61 Getting Started

Hi
    I use to play WOW when It first came out...I decided to get the battlechest and play again..to make a long story short i posted a question about being spammed in game..Let me see..i was called a noob..A dumbass........that at my age 61 instead oif playing I should be in a nursing home....

anyway I admit i totally lost but realized that I should have played the trial first...:mad:

Now I'm playing AO with a much friendliar Community.:eek:

2. Deadfyre

Deadfyre Well-Known Member

Dang, all I can say, is I only dealt with TOG chat on Warcraft on Proudmoore. Not everyone is like that, least of all TOG folks. I suggest checking into Titans/Thorns of Grey on Horde side of Proudmoore.

Much, much friendlier.

3. Hicks

Hicks Well-Known Member

You'll find that in any game, think about it though now, the kids are on holidays and are allowed to play games, your going to see a lot of it, I have in the two years I have played WoW. Also seen it when I tried out AO and various other games. I just normally put in "Ding" thanks for helping me level my ignore list.

Dead has got it right, if you join the TOGer's you wont have any issues at all, it's a fun environment and good times :)

4. Deadfyre

:biglol:

Yeah, check your neighborhood server for TOG representation by /join TOG if there is TOG there, then that channel will be active.

5. RaibertElliott

RaibertElliott Just Joined

I'm actually going to try out WoW. I'm in the process of DLing the 10 day trial right now. Is there anything I should know ahead of time to be able to find some TOGs on WoW? I'm much more PvE oriented rather than PvP.

Thanks,

Randy aka Raibert

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  6. FeZza

FeZza Well-Known Member

See the above post for some good advice. If you'd like to be where there are TOGgers aplenty then either Allied or Horde are well represented by TOG on the US Proudmoore server. When in game press the enter key to open chat, then type /join TOG and hit enter again. You will now see and be able to chat in the TOG channel on that server. G'Luck :)

7. Hicks

Hicks Well-Known Member

Also check out the TOG forums if your a full member for WoW, lots of information there !

8. ttomm61

ttomm61 Getting Started

I'm on Proudmore now..alliance or horde?

9. FeZza

FeZza Well-Known Member

Your Call ttomm :) TOG have Thorns of Gold and Titans of Gold for alliance on Proudmoore with a total of 800+ members btween them I think. For Horde they have Thorns of Grey at least. Not sure if there is another but whichever way you choose you won't be alone :)

10. Deadfyre

Oh horde side of Proudmoore, there are Titans of Grey, Thorns of Grey, Tango Oscar Gulf and Blood Frenzy. How ever Bloody frenzy was a small cult guild that is nearing extinction.

Titans/Thorns constantly pushes the 400+ each member wise.

Where I found TOG as well, so I recommend them most assuredly.

11. ttomm61

ttomm61 Getting Started

ok..I'm trying characters there now.

12. Hicks

Hicks Well-Known Member

Good to hear mate, if you roll Alliance or Horde, make sure you check the forums and join the chat channels so you can talk to other TOGer's. Hints, Tips and generally taking the piss outta one another is what we do. I spent my NYE playing WoW and broke in the New Year running Black Morass twice.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008