A Drunkard would like to access Rfactor.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by |-DIC-| Minor_69her, Jul 21, 2007.

1. |-DIC-| Minor_69her

|-DIC-| Minor_69her Getting Started

Hi all, I'm Minor_69her from Drunkards In Combat, some of you will know me from the racing, I am posting here to ask for access to your Rfactor forum so I can help t0p5ecret out with the liason between our clans in this game. I would like to state I have read and accept/agree to the AUP, and also state that my date of birth is 05/03/1970 so I'm 37. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to many more happy hours on the track with you folks here at The Older Gamers.

Major Conspiracy likes this.
  2. Tryhard

Tryhard Active Member

Well im sure this is just about a first, definatly for me a person with a clan tag as a name.

Im sure some one will be along shortly to sort it out.

Anyhow im sure something could be worked out.

3. |-DIC-| Minor_69her

I put that in as a way to let people know where I'm coming from and also in an attempt to head off any Multiclanning accusations, as we have had a little trouble recently. I will swiftly remove it if it is a problem.

4. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Hello there,

I have to ask, are you interested in becoming a TOG member, or are you merely looking for a way to communicate with the rFactor folks efficiently.

If you are looking to become a TOG member, then you meet all the requirements and we can TOGERIZE you asap. If you are not looking to join TOG but want to communicate with TopSecret, then perhaps your looking for the "Contact TOG" forum?

Let us know so we know how to proceed with your application.

I should also note, being a TOG member and a -DIC- member does NOT restrict your access here other than maybe competitive forums with controled access. We have many many members within TOG who are also of members of various clans/guilds/organizations elsewhere.

5. |-DIC-| Minor_69her

I have posted here at the request of t0p5ecret so that I have officially agreed with the APU and stated my age, he said I had to do this so that he could arrange for me to access the Rfactor forum. I have asked him for this so that I can help him with his Rfactor information distribution as he is a busy man and has at least 2 other clans he keeps up to date.

Had I found you guys before the DIC I probably would have joined here but as we play rfactor there I won't be changing clans...just wanting to tighten the relations between our two Rfactor communities.

6. Tryhard

Tryhard Active Member

Well looks like our Forum Admins with the big sticks are taking a well earnt break!

Im sure they will get back online soon!

7. |-DIC-| Minor_69her

I am not sure but I am assuming you have a problem with my clan tag in my name, If so please say so, if it is against the rules then tell me so and I will fix it. I did reply to your first post regarding this and you didn't respond to it.

My post said I would happily remove it if it is against the rules or people find it offensive.

Please tell me?????????????????:?

8. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

welcome to TOG, hope everything works out for you :D

9. Tryhard

Tryhard Active Member

I personally dont have any problems with you tag or your application it all looks in order.

However im a member not an Admin, im not able to say yes or no simple!

Hope they get back soon!

10. Father

Father The Boss Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hi Minor, sorry about the delay, just made you a member.

Cheers

11. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Retired Captain

Cheers for that Father, was just so that minor could help keep things up to date at DiC when we have inter clan races :)

12. |-DIC-| Minor_69her

Thanks a lot guys, It's so nice to have clan with which we can have such close ties. Thank you for the access Father and thank you for the welcome guys.