angelinica wants to be TOG =)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by angelinica, Oct 25, 2005.

1. angelinica

angelinica Just Joined

I have read the AUP and the TOG FAQ and I do in everything agree with these.

I am also 26 years of age. I am swedish and most often online 20:00- 24:00 GM time. And since I am an addict I play almost every day.

I play World of Warcraft at the moment but I have been a devoted Diablo II player. Other games I have enjoyed playing are Dawn of War (with limited success), Counterstrike, Doom 1, Unreal tornament and Battlefield earth. Many of these I have only played at lanparties with my buddies and alone against bots.
    World of warcraft is the first game I play and actually interact with other players and I think this highten the experience!

I want to join TOG because I recognise the attitude others display when they hear I still play described in the TOG FAQ and because I want find people I can quest with that doesn't get angry with you if you can't join raids and other events because you have to sleep at night or have to study all day.

Being a girl playing is almost as bad to some people as the fact that I am 26 and I think that TOG has a more open mind concerning this.

I am currently playing at Deathwing and my main character is a Troll hunter named Minna (who I have become very attached to after getting used to her accent). I am therefor hoping to become a member of The Old Grudge. I have played SM and RFD with some members from TOG and enjoyed it very much.

Hope to join you soon

Yours
    //Angelinica

2. fancypants

fancypants Active Member

Looking forward to playing with you angelinica, as soon as an admin makes you a full member here i will be good to go to make you a member of The Old Grudge.

3. ParrotHead

ParrotHead Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :D

Looks as like you've met our strict entry requirements :lol: , just sit tight for the moment. An Admin will be along sooner or later with the mighty TOG stick. Once TOGerised, you'll have access to the Members forums. Have fun.

If you're interested in Counter Strike:Source, we have a forum running here in TOG. By all means drop by for a look and chat. If you have any questions, PM me. :)

5. Chappy

Chappy Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG. :D

6. Aramar

Aramar Active Member

Welcome to TOG hope you enjoy the stay

7. mAJORD

mAJORD Just Joined

I was told by a certain member I had to have a 'few more hairs on my chest' to join , bet I have more than her :x

8. addana

addana Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG!

9. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

She's probably better looking than you are though! ;)

Welcome to TOG, angelinica.

I've made you a member, so you should be able to access our private forums, and join the rest of the guys and girls in The Old Grudge.

Enjoy!

10. angelinica

angelinica Just Joined

Thank you for the nice welcomeposts! I am glad to have become a member and I will try uphold the TOG-honor.
    Cya all on the forums :wink:

11. wombat2

wombat2 Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG :D :D