Anybody still playing this other than me?

Discussion in 'No Man's Sky (Public)' started by Nessa, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Nessa

Nessa Just Joined

I just got hooked two weeks ago.

Pro: Expansive universe for an explorer like me
    Con: I have to run everywhere. I mean everywhere.

Any tips and tricks for the game?

2. NotoriousKiwi

NotoriousKiwi Getting Started

I've been playing a reasonable amount on Xbox but it's definitely the type of survival game where you're constantly being pushed ever forward.
    On Minecraft for example once you're setup you're pretty much golden. On NMS I've pretty much run out of resources in the area close to my base and have to move further and further away. I suppose that's the nature of the beast though.
    If your main issue is running everywhere definitely head to the anomaly and pickup the blueprint for the first land based vehicle (unsure of the name sorry). It has an absolute tonne of cargo space and you can upgrade it with a standard mining laser.

One thing I've noticed so far is money can be quite easy to come by early on by mining the asteroid fields, so much gold and other resources that sell for a lot at space stations.
    That being said I'm awfully new to it all aswell so in terms of tips your guess is as good as mine.

3. Nessa

Nessa Just Joined

Hey, I am going to get the blueprints for the vehicle today. Thanks for the tip!

4. NotoriousKiwi

NotoriousKiwi Getting Started

You're most welcome. Best of luck!