Anyone Going To Play "Fortnite"?

Discussion in 'Survivalist Games (Public)' started by Atrayo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hi Guys,

Is anyone going to pre-order any of the Founder packs for Fortnite from Epic Games as its publisher?

This is a multiplayer dimensional zombie survival game that can also be played solo.

Those that pre-order get a 4-day head start come July 21st versus everyone else logging on July 25th. Although sometime in 2018 the game will go Free to play. The game has been in development for 6 years since 2011.

I may pre-order myself perhaps the Deluxe founders park at least come early July.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. Randm Pixlz

Randm Pixlz Active Member

Looks like my cup of coffee. Backed. I think I'd most likely roll one of the scavenger classes mostly.

3. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hi Randm Pixlz,

Ditto, on both counts. I've just backed the Deluxe Founders pack and the Scavenger class also looks attractive to me currently.

The early 4-day head start begins this upcoming July 21st. So I hope to catch you in-game soonish. ;) (Besides any other TOGers that decide to join us)

4. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hi All,

Just to update this thread if anyone is watching it. Although there are no Oceanic servers per say. The talk on the alpha forum of the game is that a Sydney Alpha tester claimed to have a ping of 24 for the America's server shard. Others have suggested connecting to the Asia shards instead. Currently, there is only the America's, Europe, and Asia has servers. I'll be connecting to the America's one. Epic Games, as the developer is using EDT time zone for here in the States. In about 4 hours from this post, the 4-day headstart will begin for those that pre-ordered the Alpha Founder packs. (ie July 21st)

I'll update this post with my toon name in-game. Cheers. My avatar name is Atrayo so look me up via the Epic Friend Chat system.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  5. Artek

Artek Active Member

I am also in the game using ArtekAU username, add me if you like :)

6. Baelrock

Baelrock Getting Started

Ive been playing Fortnite for a while now and am still really enjoying it. My Epicgames tag is Baelrock. you're always welcome to add me and join me for a game :D

Atrayo likes this.
  7. Avoozl

Avoozl Well-Known Member

I'm on there as The_Malloreon.

8. para2sas

para2sas Getting Started

Hey all, I recently downloaded fortnite so may join you peeps ingame.

Atrayo likes this.