PS4: Anyone playing Star Wars Battlefront?

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by tshrimp, Dec 15, 2015.

1. tshrimp

tshrimp Just Joined

I am a PC gamer when it comes to FPS games, but slowly moving over to the console as I see much much fewer (if any) hacks. I played the earlier Battlefront games, and loved them. I can see that if someone expected a BF4 game with a Star Wars skin they would be disappointed with this game, but I really like this title as it stays true to the older versions of the game rather than being a different game with a skin.

Only thing I do not like is Stormtrooper with no helmet. Makes you hesitate when you are the rebels.

Anyone else playing this game, on the PS4 side?

2. Quarterican

Quarterican Getting Started

I am mostly a PC gamer, but I tend to try to get the FPS games on console because of the hacking and the amount of players. Let's face it, CoD on the PC is essentially a console port anyway. Honestly thinking about purchasing the Xim4 to use my mouse and kb, but that's almost cheating, right?

I play Battlefront on PS4, not as much as I used to, but it's still a good time. Looking at some of the other threads, PC has almost no more life or many active players left and Xbone has less than PS4, too.

I think Battlefront is extremely approachable and easy to play, the game modes are mostly all enjoyable, and it's gorgeous.

3. Sojourn_AU

Sojourn_AU Getting Started

I've been investing quite a bit of time in to Star Wars Battlefront (currently level 32) with my room mate. I quite like the Walker Assault and Turning Point game modes. Sometimes you might lucky enough to have a team with enough synchronicity to attempt completing the main objectives! Other than that Hero Hunt is also a lot of fun if you're not too fussed about your KDR (I think mine is 0.91).

Star Wars Battlefront is the first online FPS game I have played on console but I quickly found my comfort zone (most games I am middle of the pack). I recently purchased the XIM4 myself to use with Fallout 4 as the lack of any auto-aim was frustrating me but I have also tried it out with Star Wars Battlefront. It didn't do anything to aid my game (still middle of the pack) but it certainly felt more familiar having been a PC gamer in the past.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing new, pretty content injected into the game in the new year. It's a shame that that season pass is a further $80 though...

4. Cap10mark

Cap10mark Just Joined

I play it on the PS4 mainly