Anyone playing TL2 still for tog?

Discussion in 'Torchlight II' started by GreyStone, Jun 28, 2013.

1. GreyStone

GreyStone Well-Known Member

I have it on my pc still haven't played it since end of April now cause of NwO which I love, but since I've reduced my playing time alot for NwO I would like to do a once/twice weekly event playing with toggers with this game as I played it alot before NwO came out.

Wondering if Littles is playing this game atm I've replied to your moving house post in the NwO forums mate. Hopefully you'll see this.

2. Kaliante

Kaliante Getting Started

I have an Outlander that I just started at about level 10. The name is Kimm which is also my Steam name.

3. GreyStone

Okay np thanks Kaliante..i have mostly non hardcore chars and about 2-3 hardcore ones sitting on lvl 20-21 I think if i remember correctly.

4. Warmonger

Warmonger Active Member

Never made it very far in the game, but would certainly like to try out playing online with others.

5. GreyStone

Let me know if you guys get to lvl 20 and I'll try to get in touch here again to try and organise a once/twice week deal. Doesn't have to be hardcore characters I have both types.

6. Kaliante

Kaliante Getting Started

I would still be up for a regular outing if we can organize a time for our sessions. From my experience with group outings they only work if people are willing to create a character specifically for the group, and only play that character during the group's session. That way everyone is at the same level. I think we would have to use regular characters if hardcore means permanent death.

Also, would we do the grouping through Runic accounts or through Steam?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  7. GreyStone

Hmm may as well do it through Runic, but I have steam too. I'll get into the game tommorow and provide details.

I agree with what you're saying too.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  8. GreyStone

Hmm I've very sorry with late reply, but I just can't commit any time to Torchlight 2 atm. One game is all I get time for atm still. I will revisit here if that changes though.

9. Kaliante

Kaliante Getting Started

Darn, sorry to hear that. TLII seems like it would have been a fun co-op outing with other TOGers.

10. Avoozl

Avoozl Well-Known Member

I have it.. but it's on the ancient dell laptop so I don't think the game experience will be very good. I wish it was steamplay then I could enjoy it proper :)

11. Kaliante

Kaliante Getting Started

That's too bad. It would be fun to have a regular Torchlight II (or Borderlands 2) TOG co-op.

12. Starjack

Starjack Elite Dangerous: Vice Division Captain

I got TL2 in Steam sale today.

13. Kasper

Kasper Active Member

I picked it up too, hard to resist for $3.99.
    I just spent more than that up at Bunnings for a couple of sausage sangers lol.

14. Avoozl

Avoozl Well-Known Member

BL2 I have and can play.. so that's not an issue. :D

15. Kasper

Kasper Active Member

I would be up for some BL2 or TL2 Co-op. Seems everyone on my friends list that plays BL2 are over it.
    Add me on Steam if you want to team up, my ID is TOG | Kasper.

16. Kaliante

Kaliante Getting Started

As I said in previous posts, I would be willing to form a co-op group for either Borderlands 2 or Torchlight II. However, I found that randomly grouping via the friends list in Diablo III was not very satisfactory for me. I never knew when someone would join in, and there was never the opportunity to get familiar with play styles. That method doesn't seem to develop any camaraderie. If anyone wants to form a co-op that runs a regular session I would be happy to join in.

17. Duckman

Duckman Active Member

I bought the game at launch, but due to my err.. GW2 addiction, never fired it up.. just started playing it recently and am building a Tankgineer build from 1 of the posts below...

I know i am late to the party, but if any toggers are still playing, or have bought recently in a sale, would be great to hook up.. on most nights after 7ish aussie time :D

18. rayphil

rayphil Just Joined

After a few days of Torchlight 2, it suddenly reminded me how good Diablo 3 is. I haven't played it in months. After all the hype that T2 was going to show D3 who's boss, it's come along and hasn't really done that at all, in my opinion. In fact, it just shows what a quality game Diablo 3 is and it makes the improvements that Diablo 3 has made all the more clearer.

How does everyone else feel?

19. lunawisp

lunawisp Active Member

UK, Bletchley - home of the codebreakers!
    I bought TL2 at launch and had fun playing it for a while but I found that it got boring pretty quickly. Getting around wasn't as polished as D2 (never tried D3), I could never work out where I was or where I was expected to go next. The map feels like an afterthought to me as well. It does have the advantage that you can modify it to your hearts content when you get bored.

Never tried playing it online though.

20. Avoozl

Avoozl Well-Known Member

I kinda dropped it and have been playing other games.. I should give it another go since this machine is a bit better than what I was playing it on before.