360: Anyone still "play" on there x-box?

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Zeoinx, Apr 19, 2011.

1. HanmaT

HanmaT Well-Known Member

Occasionally play BFBC2 with other non PC freinds :).

Gamertag : HanmaT

2. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Well-Known Member

Im playing more single player stuff on the xbox at the moment, trying to complete some games in my library. How aver I do jump into BF3 and Halo Aniverary multiplayer sometimes too. :) To be honest I havn't touched the PS3 for a bit but I will soon with DC universe for a trial now its FTP and finish Borderlands another game in my library to do list :p

3. masterthespian

masterthespian Getting Started

i play fallout 3, arkham assylum and mass effect 2 on the xbox 360.

It just makes more sense for me to have a pc for light gaming and use it for web surfing, and word processing, and use the xbox as a gaming machine. My comp can play older games on max like oblivion, and i probably could try getting fallout 3 on the pc.

4. Helbell79

Helbell79 Just Joined

Besides games on facebook, all I do is play xbox, there is some good crossover stuff with ubisofts' uplay to link PC and Xbox gaming, hopefully we will see cross console / pc linkage where you can play with people regardless of the fact that they are playing PC, PS or Xbox.

5. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

a few games have tried this in the past, problem is with most games the PC players have a huge advantage with higher/steadier framerates and better controls so they end up dominating. Here's an interesting article about it;

MS "killed" PC/Xbox cross-platform play News • News • Eurogamer.net

Counter-Strike Global Offensive is the next game coming out that I know of to have cross platform play, but it will be PS3 rather than xbox as valve can't integrate steam into xbox games due to microsoft being tightarses.

But again, the PS3 players will have no chance against a mouse and keyboard.

6. Kreed

Kreed Retired Captain

I still use my XBOX - almost every day for games

7. HanmaT

HanmaT Well-Known Member

I dont know about that statement . I play both and use a M & K for the xbox and the guys on there are pretty damn good . I cant use a controller for sh*t but I have a very good Xim3 setup to use for the xbox and they certainly hold their own against the M & K guys .

8. DarkMellie

DarkMellie Active Member

The argument about control methods is pointless as you'll never see the two against each other (except for certain abominations). Against people on controller, I kick arse, same with M&Ks!You really get used to it after a while.. it's a LOT of fun to play shooters on console.

I am a massive addict to gamerscore so add DarkMellie... I happily accept random requests to go achievement hunting :)

9. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Well-Known Member

Yep I'm on but I get my ass handed back to me all the time on BF3. I have been trying to complete a few games. You know the ones; the ones you buy and you think are fun but then you find another one thats better.:-( I am keen to do more COOP stuff like Bad Company2 and BF3 and I also have Borderlands on PS3 and would love to do COOP on that too. So when you are on next and you see me and you are up for some COOP PM me. TOGjony2combzau XBL jonny2combz PS3.

10. L1CK

L1CK Retired Captain

yeah i play on xbox my game tag is : BIGBOY38255 i play COD black ops and bf/bc2

11. retroenzo

retroenzo Just Joined

I do use Netflix (but at the moment only because I'm catching up on Scrubs) but I still use my Xbox for most of my gaming needs. My computer's not powerful enough for the latest games, and I've yet to find a decent enough MMORPG to hold my attention. Star Trek online came close but I got bored with that too.

12. retroenzo

retroenzo Just Joined

I do use Netflix (but at the moment only because I'm catching up on Scrubs) but I still use my Xbox for most of my gaming needs. My computer's not powerful enough for the latest games, and I've yet to find a decent enough MMORPG to hold my attention. Star Trek online came close but I got bored with that too.

Gamertag: RetroEnzo. Feel free to check out my game list, but I do rent a lot of games to save money.

13. retroenzo

retroenzo Just Joined

Sorry guys, didn't mean to double post. Didn't realise the forum went newest to oldest so I wrongly assumed my message hadn't posted.

14. GabrielaKelly

GabrielaKelly Just Joined

Yes, still I use my x-box to play forza 3 it’s one of the best racing game ever made. Forza 3 pretty much interesting to play because they are offering one of the most customizable multiplayer options I've seen for game genre.

15. DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor Retired Captain

Long live Forza.

Been playing Forza4 nearly every day since it came out. Up to level 136 atm. Just got the Porsche pack (I rarely get dlc) today, and loving it. GK, check out ozgameshop (just assuming you're in oz) where they have it for $40.

16. svenkil

svenkil Getting Started

only occasionally for dark souls, but really haven't touched it since the metro menu came out, I hate that so much..
    Im done with xbox/ps, going to do all main gaming on PC from now on and only next gen console i want is wiiU for the nintendo exclusives .

17. Hybrjd

Hybrjd Getting Started

I mostly do PC gaming, but I enjoy booting up the Xbox for playing Halo 4, Forza 4, and possibly some Skyrim.

I'm also looking forward to Dead Space 3... I think. =P

Looks like no one has posted in this thread for a while, tell me some other people still play their xboxs?

18. xenoph

xenoph Retired Captain

I often want to play on it, but always finding myself going back on the PC.
    I do have some games though, and I expect to use it more for 'gaming' when we move to our new house, as there's more space for the Kinect there.

Otherwise it's mostly a NetFlix / Windows 8 movies viewer.

19. ColdestVisionz

ColdestVisionz Just Joined

Hi! I'm new at TOG and joined for the PC side of things. I recently moved over from the XBOX and would certainly welcome any invites for Halo4. my xbox gamertag is III Coldest III
    I hope 2 hear from some of You, peace.

btw, those are capital i's in front and behind the name coldest.

20. xenoph

xenoph Retired Captain

There's a specific thread in the Games section for Halo 4 HERE. Might have more luck posting there. :)