Anyone tried any of these games?

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by FunkyJ, Dec 8, 2011.

1. FunkyJ

FunkyJ Well-Known Member

Doing a bit of research, and came across these games:

TERRA MILITARIS
    AGE OF WULIN
    FLYFF
    RAPPELZ
    STREET GEARS
    DRAGONICA
    ALLODS
    CANAAN
    CASTLE OF HEROES

They're all available on this website:

http://www.gala-net.eu/games/

Just after trusted opinions about them - I don't trust the Wider WWW any more ;)

2. Ariya

Ariya Retired Captain

Age of Wulin isn't out yet, Funky. It looks promising though. Martial arts and the skill system is free, sandbox style almost.

Flyff is a totally different game style, anime mmo and a bit old by now. I was totally into these games in the past. This one is very grindy though, you might want to stay away from it.

I tested Rappelz, Dragonica and Allods too but didn't really like them that much.

3. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie Getting Started

I played Rappelz for a few years, until they just destroyed the pet system (It was a great system and they decided to make it "Better" by adding durability to pets) and for me that was the deal breaker. It was fun while it lasted.
    For what I understand it is now a cash box oriented game, Still have an account but I have not played in more than a Year.

4. revlation

revlation Just Joined

I did play Rappelz for a while,,, but I hated tge grinding.

5. Tea

Tea Just Joined

I played Flyff, Rappelz, and Allods for a while. They were okay but after a while the little chibi type characters started to annoy me. Then they started charging for everything and you could only grind for hours to seemingly get nowhere. Yeah, I don't play them any more.

6. Dengar

Dengar Getting Started

Normally California, but currently living in Japan
    Age of Wulin/Wushu isn't playable by the public yet (I think). I played VERY little at E3, mainly with a one of the game's translators, and it was a pretty guided tour, but I am looking forward to trying it in depth.

Anyone in the Wizardry Online beta? Old school MMO (no flashing icon for all the quest end points, mini-maps aren't always there, real need for team-work) with permadeath. Don't let the perma-death thing scare you though! The "perma" part isn't super casual or anything, especially if you play with friends =)

7. Koehh

Koehh Just Joined

I've play most of them and I can say they are pretty good game :)