[DONE] App For Full Membership - BDO

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by three_sevens, May 30, 2017.

1. three_sevens

three_sevens Just Joined

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?

I started BDO a few days ago. The Steam explosion is killing their servers, so I haven't been able to play much, but so far I'm enjoying it. I do tend to become distracted with the latest and greatest mmorpg but BDO is has my attention right now.
    My character in BDO is Zuranina Mercurus.
    I play on steam under Suicidal Blonde. I'd like to join the TOG Steam group.

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

I started
    on the Atari 260 and my first RPG was Wizardry I on an old Macintosh, in which I spent many months fully mapping by hand. My greatest gaming achievement is beating the original Rogue after thousands of plays.

Why do you want to join TOG?

I'm making an effort to become more social and TOG seems like a good fit for me to connect with some mature gamers.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

My name is Sam and I'm 44. I live in the East Coast and play usually afternoon or night or both.

2. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions. Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox Servers. Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarize yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game. Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Khondo

Khondo Black Desert Online Leader

Hello Welcome to TOG.

Can I get you to post up your in game details on this thread and we will get you in the guild.

Contract renewals

4. FlipTheForgotten

FlipTheForgotten Just Joined

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?

I am only playing Black Desert Online right now. I have a character named Flip in Archeage and am friendly with TOG on Ollo over there. Hell, everyone is lol. Im in a small tight knit guild in Archeage else i would most likely be in TOG over there too. Other than that no other games at the moment that you guys are involved with it looks like.

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

My ColecoVision when I was like 6 or 7. I was whooping up on Gargamel as a little blue Smurf and loving every minute of it!!!

Why do you want to join TOG?

I want to join TOG because I know of them from another game and the reputation is drama free and just a good group of people. Im a lone wolf gamer for the most part but given the right group of individuals i love to come hang out and help. Just hate being required to be somewhere at a certain time and being looked down on if you dont think what is going on sounds fun at the moment. Honestly, I just want some laid back folks to play BDO with.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I go by Flip of some sort in every game I play. Im just a dude who is addicted this open world sandbox life. Linear wont cut it in my world. I love to explore and take my time but then i will grind out what is needed to achieve the results i want. If you ever want to know anything about me feel free to ask. I a very open person and sociable as well. I talk fast but its a life long ADHD thing...........not meth. lol. Just a chill guy looking to game and have fun.

5. FlipTheForgotten

IGN: FlipTheFoggotten

6. FlipTheForgotten

EDIT: I have moved my application to its own new thread in the Barracks. I apologize for the confusion.