[DONE] App for TOG membership / Darkfall Online

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vuux, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Vuux

Vuux Just Joined

Greetings all.

My Name is Mike, 28 years old, married with 2 dogs.
    No children yet, but there are plans for this is the near future.
    I am in the insurance industry as a claims adjuster, which can be very stressful, and leads to my gaming addiction.
    I have been a gamer for almost as long as I can remember. Starting with Atari, the most memorable game for me being River Raid :)
    I continued to play console games throughout my life, until I made the switch to MMO's with the release of EQ. I played EQ for 7 years on and off. I had a good group of friend and guild mates in that game, but in the search for another game to hold my interest, I was never able to find the same kind of friendly folk to play with.
    It would be hard to list all of the games I have tried since, but i will name a few. DAOC, Horizons, AC, EQ2, SWG, WOW, LOTRO, Vanguard, are the games that i spent a reasonable amount of time in. Like I said before, I was never able to find a good group of friends to play with. Most of the folks I would run into in the game were immature, or min/max type that I really didn't fit in with.
    I ended up solo most of the time, and I believe that, playing solo in an MMO kind of defeats the purpose. While playing a new game Darkfall Online, I met a member of TOG, who advised me to seek membership via this forum. After speaking with the members of the Old Guard clan in DFO, the TGO seems like a good fit for my personality, style of play, and maturity level.
    This is why i am seeking full membership. A quality gaming community, where I can have good times and release a little stress.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. Deadmans

Deadmans Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG Vuux! You will find that this community will be able to provide you with players for almost any game you want to try in the future. It is a great community to belong to and be apart of because we are all in similar boats where we use games as a way to relax and enjoy ourselves.

Once you are approved here please follow the link below and post your in game name and I will get you access to the guilds sub forum where we talk about everything we have going on in game. Plus much more.

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/darkfall/261692-old-guard-clan-invite-thread.html

Again welcome to TOG and please enjoy your time with this group!

3. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers