[DONE] Application: Bladeheart

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Bladeheart, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Bladeheart

Bladeheart Active Member

Hi,

1. I am currently playing just Tera Online at the moment, but am looking forward to The Secret World in the near future.

2. My first computer was a Spectrum 48 and was playing games on that when one had to use a low quality tape machine in order for it to read the tape! My first P&P game was D&D in the mid 70's before it was available in the UK; we all had photocopies of the original books and I think the first suppliment I got was Greyhawk?

3. As is apparent from above I have a few years of various gaming behind me and am looking for a group of 'gaming companions' who are not generally younger than my sons (Seee below).

4. Soon it will be my 53rd birthday and I have sons aged 28 and 24. Personally what I enjoy most about gaming is the companionship of playing with a group I know and get on with,even if we are not all currently playing the same game; preferably using TS, Vent, etc. Now days, whilst I like to keep my outlook fresh as oppose to aging on things, I do tend to prefer the company of those who have learned to keep things in perspective and the experience to appreciate getting along and respecting another's point of view. Having met a TOG member and upon his recommendation, I thought I would see if I might fit in here.

All the best, regardless. :)

2. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and almost 54,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

3. Bladeheart

Bladeheart Active Member

Thank you. :)