[DONE] Application by Ninarthil

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Ninarthil, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Ninarthil

Ninarthil Getting Started

Greetings! :oops:

I'm Ninarthil, 30 years old irl, and live in Central Europe (Austria). I apologize if my English may sometimes be a bit awkward. I've been playing various (mmo)rpgs for about 14 years (when I first had enough money to buy a PC). I currently work as a surgical nurse, usually monday to friday, sometimes weekends with occasionally a 12-hour-/24-hour-/ or night-shift (or some on-call-times) in between.

I'm a casual (but daily) gamer who enjoys mostly to wander through the game world on my own with the occasional groups when I have enough time. I very much like to be part of an active guild(chat), though, and also adore both serious and silly adventures with guildies. I love to help out wherever I can. (At times when work has been very exhausting, I also prefer to just play quietly and without drawing attention. :p)

As for the reason why I want to join TOG... I find myself more and more unhappy with the "usual" guilds and their members' behavior toward each other. I enjoy a peaceful and friendly athmosphere with people who can understand and appreciate that the game I play is not the only reason I get up in the morning.

I currently enjoy playing LotRO most (but will have to create a new character for TOG as I have so far played on an RP server). I also play WoW and GW2 - but very occasionally/slightly inactive, and have recently started to get curious about TERA as it has gone F2P. I also play some offline rpgs (Skyrim, Dragon Age etc).

2. Blasta

Blasta Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 57,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Ninarthil

Thank you very much for approving my application. :)

4. LuthienCeleste

LuthienCeleste Retired Captain

Hello Ninarthil

Please come on over to the GW2 Division and introduce yourself.

Once you get to the guildwars 2 forum can you please put your details and server choice (Yaks Bend Or Desolation) in the Guild signup thread here:
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...up-thread.html

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Please review the green stickies at the top of the page for important information

Thanks
    LuthienCeleste :)

5. Ninarthil

Thank you LuthienCeleste for the welcome :) My GW2 characters are on Piken Square server and since I'm not actively playing it at the moment, I don't want to spend money right now to server-transfer. :) When I start playing GW2 again, I will join your division forum and transfer.

6. LuthienCeleste

LuthienCeleste Retired Captain

7. Ninarthil

Oh I didn't know that! Thank you, if/when I start GW2 again I'll be sure to join you on some events. :D