[DONE] Application - Feeltheday

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by feeltheday, Sep 18, 2015.

1. feeltheday

feeltheday Just Joined

Hi all,

My name is Michael or Feeltheday and would be happy to join you.

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    I’ m more like a first person shooter and would love to play with you guys at games like Battlefield 4, Payday 2, Counter Strike, Day Z, etc.
    I would as well play often to Dota style games like Leagues of Legend and Smite (recently).

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    Wow…wait a second my head starts to heart a bit. Started with colouring games I guess but my first console was a master system 2 with Alex Kid! Big memories. All the Sonics, the movie franchises such as Robocop or Superman, and addictive action games like Eswat or Shinobi. My heart goes now for computers but I still have a few consoles at home such a playstations and xbox that I’m not giving away!

Why do you want to join TOG?
    As I’m getting older I find sometimes a bit hard to find people to play with and people wise enough, polite and nice. Was starting to play less actually…too many people that you know nothing about, creates some strange distance and you really feel lonely on your computer. Then all the rude people, this aggressively while for GOD SAKE, we are playing video games, where is the fun! Don’t get me wrong I like a good challenge and I like to win but that doesn’t mean I’m going to swear around and bully people! But then a good friend of mine I play with often, Single Origin, told me about your group and insisted I should have a look at your website and join. This is actually I think a good idea…Just don’t tell him he was right otherwise I’m going to hear about it all week as we work together.;)

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    You might be able to pick it up easily if you accept me within your ranks…I’m French. I live and work in Sydney, arrived 3 years ago and try to play my part in order to enjoy my place under the sun. I like video games but am a fan of Cinema too and japan animation, comics, books, I draw, etc etc.
    I started to play when I was a kid and kind of can’t give up on that. :w

2. Kuni

Kuni Getting Started

I know Feel.. great guy!! :D

3. Buff

Buff The Magic Dragon

feeltheday,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

4. Xstract

Xstract Active Member

Hey feeltheday and welcome to TOG!

Head on over to the DayZ Division forums, say hello and checkout the forum stickies. A good way to find a group is to jump into the TOG TS and have a chat with our other DayZ players.

See you in Chernarus!

5. Vixen

Vixen Retired Captain

Welcome feeltheday!

If you're interested in playing some Counter Strike head on down here. Be sure to read the New Members Sticky, it'll give you all the info you need. :)

6. Kuni

Kuni Getting Started

Welcome!! :)