[DONE] Application for Full Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Elicit, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Elicit

Elicit Just Joined

Hi There,

My real name is Karl & I would like to apply for full membership as i have just turned 25, and my father has been asking for me to join the community.

I currently reside in New Zealand, however in the up and coming weeks i will be moving to Australia to live, I currently play World of Warcraft and have multiple toons on there, I also have a FF14 that i play every so often, i all have been playing Rift beta and already have the game purchased to play on release.

I am wanting to join this community as I have been told it has many mature and friendly people that are always willing to help a fellow member out :)

2. Cased

Cased Active Member

I can vouch for my son Karl. I think he would be a good addition to the TOG family.

3. Gorne

Gorne Well-Known Member

Other than his weird fascination for WoW :lol: Elicit is a good bloke and would make a good addition to TOG.

4. SJ777

SJ777 Retired Moderator

Hi there Elicit,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-togethers, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 44,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :)