[DONE] Application For full membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Sypha, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Sypha

Sypha Just Joined

Hey Guys.!!

Well ive never been great at in depth introductions so here goes.

Im 34 have played perpetuum pretty much all the way through closed and open beta way back in october 2009, once the game went live i decided to have a break and have recently been playing fallen earth. Im a gamer through and through and i dare say that there isnt many mmo's i havent atleast trialed.

i live in the uk but will probably see me on during all different times. The game seems to be much more polished and i can already see alot of changes since the game went live so im kinda back to the basics. All in all i play for fun and and if i can share it with poeple even better.

Thanks Sypha (SY-FA).

2. Sypha

Sypha Just Joined

Sorry forgot to mention my first ever computer was a Acorn Electron (BBC Micro) without a tape deck too had to spend 3 days typing BASIC just to create pac man and space invaders. From there i moved to Commodore 64 and 128 then onto amiga 500 and then 1200.also owned Mega drive/Snes/PS1 PS2 PS3) and a PC for last 14 years. (not the same one lol).

Just to add the reason i want to join TOG is like minded people or mature in nature even though it may be casual play. People put time and energy into building and organising a good enviroment i rule by there is no I in TEAM (heh unless its my team) but no seriously i just want to able to have a conversation that isnt about beber or high school muscial.

Hope that covers everything.

3. 2_islands

2_islands Lead Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 46,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

4. kustomrod

kustomrod Active Member

Once you become a member, you'll need to jump into the TOG Perpetuum Forums and say hi and have a read of the green sticky threads in there to get you started off on the right track.
    Also don't forget to register your details in the Perpetuum Division Register so we can get you added in the game quickly & TeamSpeak setup details (which you'll need installed).